Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

OK, Herbert. We'll just have to be patient, I guess. But patience is NOT one of my virues though :-)

NewLight2

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Hubert,

Do you know if Mario still has this P.O. Box address? It's the same one he gave us along with telephone numbers. Perhaps we can send cards there?

Mario Juliano Balletta

P.0. Box 91016

Johnston, RI 02919

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I imagine Mario was placed under arrest for his own protection and taken to the county mental health facility. If the police determined he was a threat to himself, then they had to place him under arrest. He could be in a private facility, but I imagine he's where all the police take mental health cases. He'll probably be held for 72 hours and he's being evaluated by a mental health professional. After that 72 hour window, a recommendation/decision will be made for further treatment. This from my friend who works in the field....

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks for that, Tres.

LOT, That's the p.o. address I got, too, and I think he is still using that one.

Hubert

• codeblue
    codeblue

Thanks Lover of Truth for the address....

I am so glad Mario is in a "safe place" and being monitored...his last post scared me...

• morty
    morty

((((((((((((((((((Lot, Tres,Hubert)))))))))))))))

You three are the kindest folks around...

((((((mario)))))))

When anyone has a concluesive mailing address, please post it...

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I don't know if that's what happened for sure, that's what my friend said is standard procedure for people who are threatening harm to themselves. Placing them under arrest is more of a legal thing than anything else...you can't just take someone into custody w/o proper cause.

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

I didn't see any of this till now, but I must say, you guys that participated in Mario's rescue are absolutely AWESOME!

How kind of you to get out of your own worlds & reach out to save Mario. I hope he is getting the help he needs, & no wonder he needs the help!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I feel so bad for Mario right now, but thank whoever is up above that you people are here and reached out to help him. Good people you are, with hearts of gold.

• Brummie
    Brummie

I'm at a total loss for words right now, I'd echo everyones words of encouragement and thanks, mario is a hero, nothing less.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit