Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• myself
    myself

(((((((((Mario))))))))))

Your little angel has guides who helped her through. She knows your pain, but it would hurt her more to know that you gave up when she herself had given such a fight.. to hang on to the life she had for as long as she could. Mario you are stronger then that, you just haven't given yourself a chance.

As a parent you need to know, that suicide can start a pattern. Is that a pattern you want to start? You have the power to stop that pattern now before it begins. Once it is done you can't take it back. Please think about this.

One day at a time Mario.

Live a life that will make both of your daughters proud.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Mario!

I hope you are getting the help you need. Your daughter needs you. Even though you both don't think so. There will come a time when she will be hit by all this. She is going to need to have her father to be there.

That is why you need to get the help. For you and for Marina! This is Talia's Legacy.. she would want you to pull yourself together. You are the keeper of her memory. You are the one who is to give meaning to all this. Your death, just means the injustice survives, unconquered and unchallenged.

Left to impact your daughter's life..again. If you take your life or harm yourself, you will be starting a whole new chapter in your daughter's life as well. Think on how this will affect her future as well.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but a thread with in it. What ever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~Chief Seattle

One day, there will be answers, there will be peace and acceptance. But it is something you have to work towards.

Regards,

X.

• Mystery
    Mystery

Thank you LOT - I hope he receives the help he needs.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Thank you, Tres Happy and Lover of Truth. You may have saved a life last night. And that restores my faith in the police department that they will on occasion LISTEN.

With relief,

Nina

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Last night I was reading his posts and became extremely alarmed as everyone else did. I talked to Big Tex and cruzanheart since they live locally and felt I should do something. So I went into google and typed Providence Rhode Island Police Department. I called the number listed and turned out I had the East Providence Police. The man gave me the number to call Providence Police and I did so. I got a cop on the phone and I told him the story about UR posting online and I was scared for his well-being. Then he transferred me to a detective where again I told him about the post I had read. The detective was familiar with the story and told me they would go check on his well-being. Then I read a bit later that Lover of Truth had called the Providence Police also. So I don't know if both calls came around the same time or they decided to go talk to him after both of our phone calls came to him. I gave them the website address just in case they wanted to see it for themselves. Then I read Lover of Truth heard back from the Providence Police and that he was being taken to a mental health facility. I don't know exactly what course of events happened in the police department, but I believe that two phone calls from two different people in two different parts of the country made them listen.

• morty
    morty

Thank-you Treshappy and whom ever else that had the guts to call someone and express your concern for Mario..

I really pray that he gets the help he deserves....

It's Marios turn now for a helping hand ......

(((((((((mario)))))))))

Take one day at a time right now, to be there for your girl later on when she is going to need her daddy...

God give you strenght

Morty

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I sincerely believe divine guidance was here. The dispatcher said they couldn't do anything without an address. All I had was "Ophelia Street", for the house. She indicated to me she her hands were tied without the apartment address. I was trembling, begging her to find a way.

I said a quick prayer and my mind snapped to attention. I looked up and saw Mario's three telephone numbers taped above my computer. She said these could be traced. Then she asked me what kind of website this is, etc. While I was trying to explain, she interrupted and said Don't say anymore, we're going to get someone out there immediately! Then she called back 10 minutes later giving me the update.

Last night I got the feeling he was writing letters, including the post to this forum, saying goodbye. I doubt he was even reading our responses.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Thank you - Tres Happy & Lover of Truth, well done

(((((Mario)))) Give yourself time.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Well LOT, you had more information than I had. I just called the non-emergency number that the East Providence officer gave me. I felt the same way, I had to do something...The detective I spoke to knew the case and said he would get someone over...I believe it was divine intervention also. I am glad they weren't too late.

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Mario))) our thoughts and prayers are with you....

Where can we send Mario a card???

If someone has the address, please post it...

Codeblue/NOdenial

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit