Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

I just called and spoke to someone that is taking calls for him. I told her who we were and she told me she would give Mario the message. I have left numerous voice mails so I hope this works.

Hurbert. Not sure if you have this additional cell number or not we had two during the hospital ordeal

THunder

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks, Thunder. P.M. me the other cell phone number, and I'll tell you if I got it.

Hubert

• avishai
    avishai

((((Mario)))) Man, you are my hero. If we can find a way to get you outta there for a few days, you're more than welcome to come out here to sunny CA whenever you want.

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

I don't know if this helps, but Mario mentioned in his post (I think the last one) that he had LOST one of his cell phones while on the hospital grounds where Tonya is. That could be the reason he is not responding to calls. He is probably looking for that phone now.

NewLight2

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks, New Light, but Mario had two cell phones, and the one he called me on was the other one. I even talked to him about the lost cell phone from his other phone, after he lost it, 3 days ago. So, that's not the case, but thanks for the suggestion, anyway.

Hubert

• Mystery
    Mystery

We would like a hello from you Mario. Only for a second.

Thinking and praying for you.

Deborah

• bebu
    bebu

Hey Mario, hope you'll give hubert a call... Here's your phone:

bebu

• LDH
    LDH

Guys, Have heard nothing....just an fyi.

• avishai
    avishai

Dammit.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Mario, be well my friend. Somehow, someway, things will be okay.

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit