Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• Mulan
    Mulan

Me too.

The best advice I was given after my cousin, and best friend in the world died, was to grieve. Let it out and don't suppress your feelings. Don't let anyone tell you it's time to buck up and move on. You need time to grieve, mourn and cry your heart out. It really is good for you and a huge relief emotionally. To me there is nothing worse than trying to hold it all in for appearances or for the sake of others.

It makes me happy to think of her with our grandparents, and our other cousin who died of leukemia a few years ago, and that they are watching over us and being happy together. I don't know if that is true, but I am happy believing that it is.

• Special K
    Special K

Special K

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

(((Mario)))

Although we were unable to be there today, please know that we were there again today in thoughts, prayers & our spirits, right next to you, wishing to comfort & hold you up through this period of time.

Please take as good of care of yourself as you can now. Your other daughter is going to need your strength & courage more than ever.

Some poems a friend gave me to comfort me after my father's passing - I pass them onto you.

Death is nothing at all.
    I have only slipped away into the next room.
    I am I and you are you,
    Whatever we were to each other, that we still are.
    Call me by my old familiar name,
    Speak to me in the easy way which you always used.
    Put no difference in your tone,
    wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow,
    laugh as we always laughed
    at the little jokes we enjoyed together.
    Pray smile, think of me, pray for me.
    Let my name be ever the household word
    that it always was.
    Let it be spoken without effort,
    without the trace of a shadow in it.
    Life means all that it ever meant,
    it is the same as it ever was.
    There is unbroken continuity,
    why should I be out of mind
    because I am out of sight?
    I am waiting for you
    somewhere very near
    just around the corner.
    All is well

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Mario)))

both are hearts are with you now...

CodeBlueNOdenial

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Well,Mario......today has been an extremely long day just brimming with emotion. I've had you on my mind all day, and I pray that you will sleep well tonight and gain strength for each coming day.

Know that we are here for you.......

(((Mario)))

Annie

• Fleur
    Fleur

love,

essie

• Moridin
    Moridin

Mario,

Just like pettygrudger and others on the board, even though we were unable to be there we were there in spirit and have had you, Talia and Marina on our minds all day today. Keep strong

Brad and Laura

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((((Mario and Marina))))

I, too, wanted you to know that I kept a vigil with you tonight, particularly between 5 and 6 PM, and hope that you felt the love and encouragement I was sending for strength to complete your tribute to Talia just as you desired. I kept a candle lit for her during the hours you were having the wake, to remind me of her precious life, of the heroism and love you showed her moment by moment throughout her ordeal, and of the emotional roller coaster that I'm sure was this wake and memorial service.

Love,

outnfree

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

Mario, I have not posted on this thread before, simply because i am so lost for words. I thought i would let you know
    that i have been thinking about you and Marina daily, i have kept a candle lit for Talia. I wish there was something i could
    say or do that would take your pain away. Im so sorry this is happening to you.
    Please know that we are here for you and will help in any way we can.
    Hugs to you bro!

MonkeyPrincess

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Is there any news on the trust fund? Or am I missing it somewhere in this thread?

Has anyone been in contact w/Mario since last evening to see how he's doing?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit