My Mother's Being Announced in November As OFF The Pioneer List

by minimus 132 Replies latest jw friends

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

So they've cast her out for not casting you out?

I can only imagine how wretched she must feel--having it forced upon her that this cannot possibly be Jehovah's organization and facing the possibility that she has wasted much of her life and made unnecessary sacrifices and unwise decisions. I hope you can be there to help her see that she has not, in fact, wasted her life despite having believed in this miserable organization.

Love to you both.

• JT
    JT

Watchtower management quickly gets things done!

####

i keep telling everyone wt is an American Book Corporation and elders, co and do are no more then low to mid level managment teams for the wt

- this is a perfect example of something that in my personal opinion has nothing to do with the Society, instead it has to do with a CO using he power-

there are so many decision made in the field that literally have nothing to do with bethel, instead it is the CO or DO on the scene who merely makes the call-

the entire purpose of the "pioneer infirmed list" is so that old jw CAN STAY ON THE LIST AND STILL BE CALLED A PIONEER

all that stuff about it being discouraging to OTHER PIONEERS IS THE CO JAW BONING-

IT IS clear that this is a group of guys who are pissed at minus and this is the only way they feel they can strike back

sad part is this lady actually wants to work for free for the wt-

the wt thru its indoctrination process has replaced the normal values of most folks with a foolish wt style of values and it members strive hard to attain these bogus goals and appointments

"I'm Territory Overseer"

"I'm being used to handle the mikes"

" I get to read at the bookstudy"

and by threating to take away such bogus titles men and women have quit good jobs, gave up careers, and cut family members short just to hold onto such bogus and goofy titles

"I have been a reg pioneer for 40 yrs"

and to think we actually used to looked up to such ones and now we realize how pitiful they actually were all those years

you got to love it

yes the wt can do whatever it wants to- just suppose one elder tried to stand up and say NO- he would never speak on another district convention- smile

• JT
    JT

I can predict that she will get little or recognition for all the time she spend serving the organization

####

you are correct unlike most corporation they highly esteem its long time staff, NOT WT

wt lives by the principle of Janet Jackson who stated:

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY"

• Mulan
    Mulan

When I went off the pioneer list back in '93, they told me they were going to announce it at the next Thursday night meeting. I was horrified and asked why they had to do that. They said it was policy. I said that it would sound like I had done something wrong, and I didn't like it at all. So, the brother who was assigned to do the announcement took me aside that night, and told me what he was going to say, and wanted to know if it was all right. I was very surprised. It was really nice. Here is basically what they said: "Sister King is no longer a regular pioneer, but we all appreciate her work over the years she served as a pioneer. We know she will continue to assist the congregation in a meaningful way as a publisher and hope that one day she will be able to pioneer again".

I thought it was really nice, and didn't make me sound like a sinner. I had quit because I just couldn't physically take the pressure anymore, and I had come to hate it with everything in my being, and thought a break would cure me. I had been upset about the announcement, because the sister I pioneered with had quit the year before and they didn't make any announcement, so maybe it's a new thing since 1992.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

TALK ABOUT A SELF DESTRUCTING ORG. SHOOTING ITSELF IN THE FOOT.

THIS ONE DASTERDLY DEED. COMITTED BY A FOOLISH CO IN A RUSH TO DISPLAY HIS POWER, HAS BEEN READ ON THIS SITE OVER 1700 TIMES.

HIS ATTITUDE AND ACTIONS REFLECT THE PERSONALITY OF THE WBTS. A PUBLISHING COMPANY USING CULT POLICIES.

IN ANY OTHER CORPORATION, THIS DORK WOULD BE FIRED ON THE SPOT, DUE TO HIS LACK OF SENSITIVITY REGARDING CORPORATION / CUSTOMER RELATIONS.

SORRY FOR THE ADDED STRESS THIS PUTS ON YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND ESPECIALLY YOUR MOTHER. HANG IN THERE MIN. LET THIS ISSUE REST AS SHE RESOLVES SOME ISSUES BEFORE YOU LOAD HER UP WITH NEGATIVE WBTS INFORMATION.

I HOPE ALL YOUR FAMILY TREATS HER "EXTRA WELL" TO SHOW HER THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM AND JW LEADERS.

Outoftheorg

• blondie
    blondie

Below is the official doctrine on announcing pioneers discontinuing. Some elder bodies add what you said Mulan. Some don't and people do wonder.

km 2/91 p. 7 Announcements ***
    ยท An announcement should be made to the congregation when a regular pioneer discontinues his pioneer service. The brief announcement may simply state: "This is to inform the congregation that [name] is no longer serving as a regular pioneer."
  • JT
    JT

the announcement is DESIGNED to make it sound like the person has committed fornication/sinned

elders are read off as being DELETED- regardless of whether one has commited adultry with 9 sisters or one is resigning due to ones health or family needs

they are read OFF THE SAME WAY, and for so many jw they are left asking I WONDER WHAT DID HE DO?

while the elder who read off Mulan tried to soften the blow ---- ACCORDING TO organizational policy he was wrong-

i was visiting my mom congo during the CO visit and an elder was read off, good man, just tired, and the elder tried to soften the BLOW- afterward he was raked across the coals by the CO - for adding addition things about the man who was no longer an elder

wt is coldbloodied folks bottom line

that is why we left

• minimus
    minimus

I asked my mother yesterday if anyone from the Hall has called. She said "no", but that one inactive sister from another congregation called her to see how I was doing!

• JT
    JT

asked my mother yesterday if anyone from the Hall has called. She said "no", but that one inactive sister from another congregation called her to see how I was doing!

########

my point has been made - THANKS

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY

• minimus
    minimus

JT, I just talked to her again....Not a call.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit