And upon her forehead was written a name, a mystery:

by myelaine 229 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• myelaine
    myelaine

Guest 77,

No and heard the name.

It's a small world isn't it? The seas shake and the islands move.

michelle

• Golf
    Golf

Thanks for the reply. The material I'm talking about is interesting read. Check your mail.

Guest 77

• myelaine
    myelaine

Thank you guest 77,

last night I was thinking that I would like to have a look at it andd was hoping I could find some info, thanx again.

michelle

p.s.

This morning I was thinking, if it is 2004 and it is, and if the entity that has become WBTS was started 1879, which it was, isn't the difference 125 years?

does any one really know how long .........a time..................times......................and half a time is..............?

And I heard another voice out of heaven say:"Get out of her My people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you don't want to share with her in her plagues. For her sins have massed together clear up tp heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind.

Be glad over her, O heavens, also you holy ones and you apostles and you prophets, because God has judicially exacted punishment for YOU from her!

• toreador
  • czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I think myelaine is the Great Harlot. And this topic is the mystery on her forehead. After all, the Internet was a mystery to the ancient christians; but the Bible predicted this topic.

I guess that would make us the seven headed wild beast that is going to burn her with fire.

Lemmee see, we got LittleToe, me, FunkyDerek, Little Witch... I think we still have three heads open, plus a couple of them have two horns, so maybe I can share one with somebody...

CZAR

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Oh yeah, Leolaia, Gumbastard and Valis.

But Valis and Gumber have to share a head, because they are in love. They love to share head with each other...

CZAR

• myelaine
    myelaine

I love you too.

michelle

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Michelle:
    Would you care to tell me how your brand of speculation differs from that of the WTS?
    While you're at it, you might like to tell me whether ot not there's any point in my reply to your comments, or bothering to look stuff up for you, if you're only going to ignore it...

You're currently coming across (IMHO) as someone who is just here to preach their own ideas, with no regard for discourse.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Dear Little Toe,

Hi, I do appreciate all the info that I am getting, but right now I am not in the position to look into all of it. My purpose in starting this tread was actually not so much to discuss my interpretation of this particular scripture, but to put it out there for everyone to have another look at. Most people on this forum probibly have never looked at it with current events in mind.

God really and truly put this on my heart recently LT, and I need to get this info out. I know it may sound like I am "some kind of nut case", but this IS different than the WT "stuff". I am not telling you," believe something outrageous", because I want to expound on my theories. If you look at my message in context it is very relevent to you and your safety. I am not telling you to, "do this and be saved" like the WT and their doctrines. I telling you, "God says do this and be saved", like it says to do in the last days. I have not made up any "facts" by twisting scripture or pulling dates out of the Word. The facts pretaining to the WBTS were "facts" long before I was born and I had nothing to do with their implementation. They are there and none can change them. The Word is there, written before I was born, none can change them. Can you see the difference? One MAJOR difference between our message is this, I am saying, to paraphrase, "Get out of her My people, save yourselves, Glorify God." The WBTS says, to paraphrase, "Get in this ark with us, you may be saved?, sell our message, to glorify God"

Can you see the difference?

I have put the facts re: WBTS in front of you and I have put this scripture in front of you not so you will believe me(which is actually my hope) but so you will "see for yourself if Gods word is truth", You have the Word, you have the facts. You don't have to buy anything from me. Proverbs 23:23 Buy truth itself and do not sell it-wisdom and discipline and understanding.

love michelle

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Michelle:

My purpose in starting this tread was actually not so much to discuss my interpretation of this particular scripture, but to put it out there for everyone to have another look at.

Which would explain your manner, on this thread.
    Unfortunately folks are bound to get antsy with you, as this is a "Discussion" forum.

I am not telling you to, "do this and be saved" like the WT and their doctrines. I telling you, "God says do this and be saved", like it says to do in the last days.

There's no material difference. Both you and the WTS say ""God says do this and be saved", and that "it's the last days, so get your ass in gear".

The WTS could easily be slated for being a false prophet, but as for being the totallity of any of the symbols in Revelation, I'm sorry but she falls far short.
    Maybe she's a toenail on the harlot, at best, if you really must insists on a modern-day interpretation of the book...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit