And upon her forehead was written a name, a mystery:

by myelaine 229 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• myelaine
    myelaine

Rev. 13:18 The number of the wild beast is 666

Rev. 13:3.....and the earth followed the wild beast with admiration

Rev. 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon because it gave authority to the wild beast, and they worshiped the wild beast with the words: Who is like the wild beast. and who can do battle with it?

REv. 13:2.......And the dragon gave to the beast its power and its throne and great power.

Rev. 12 And a great sign was seen in heaven, a woman arrayed with the sun, and the moon was beneath her feet, and on her head was a crown of twelve stars, and she was pregnant. And she cries out in her pains and in her agony to give birth. And another sign was seen in heaven, and look! a great fiery-colored dragon, with seven heads and ten horns and upon it's head seven diadems;........................And the dragon kept standing before the woman who was about to give birth, that, when she did give birth, it might devour her child.

Satan controls the entity that is the WBTS/Harlot. The wild beast 666 and the kings want to destroy her. God puts it into the hearts of the kings to do that as justice.

michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

Little Toe,

"I honestly can't stomach such scaremongering, anymore.
    The WTS filled my belly with it. My Lord has not."

Honestly, the watchtower has put fear into you, why? God put this in his Word to warn you Rev 2:8-11 do not be afraid.

michelle

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

A few of questions, if I may:

• So which beast is it, the one from verse one or eleven?
    • And how was it possible for Christians back then to follow the admonition to work out the meaning of the number?
    • Who is represented by the child of Rev.12?
    • How was it possible for the WTS to try to devour the child?

Edited to add:
    Fear?
    Nothing of the sort. Just a sickness that comes over me when I hear Bible passages being stretched and contorted to state that which they do not...

• myelaine
    myelaine

I am telling you all my message because you have family and friends in the congregation of Satan. You can help get them out of the Harlot.

michelle

Little Toe,

I can show you the facts and point you to the scriptures, but God will show you the truth. Settle your heart and mind and ask Him for His wisdon, knowledge, and especially understanding.

love michelle

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Double ouch!!!

Do you really think that we aren't already desperate enough to want them out, without hearing apocalyptababble?
    I personally lost nigh-on all my family and my wife to that b*st*rd cult!

I can absolutely assure you that reading the book of Revelations is NOT going to increase the urgency one iota!

• myelaine
    myelaine

1998 / 3 = 666
    So what does the three represent, since it's a holy number?

1998 divide by 6 = 333 (a holy number) Father, Son & HS

Why do I multiply by 2 to get 666?

Because the beast is "a God", he has power and authority similar to the SON, but he doesn't have the HS.

michelle

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

So am I to understand that satan is #2?

Does that make the Father #1, the Son #3 and the HS #4?
    I suspect you don't mean that, so how is "2" related to godship, in your theology?

I'm sorry, but you're going to have to explain it better. It looks like nonsense, with each explanation being an extra layer of strange comments.

If you really must go for the Numerology gambit (as many, many have done before you) how is your explanation any better than it representing Emperor Nero?
    Did you actually bother to read the link I posted for you?

Oh, and btw, I've just seen your edit, to your previous post.
    That was kinda condescending...
    Gee, thanks

• myelaine
    myelaine

2 represents the imperfect godship of the beast. He doesn't have the HS.

3 represents the perfect trinity of God.

I did not mean to be condesending in any way, I'm sorry that you took it that way. It's just so important that people ask for understanding. That is the barrier here. The HS provides the understanding to you to add to your hard fought wisdom and your conciderable knowledge.

michelle

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

So if God is triune (representing the persons of F, S, and HS), who are the persons of your dualistic demon-god?

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub
    he sounds like a bit of a "nut case".

Oh, the irony of being able to see that when your looking from the outside.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit