And upon her forehead was written a name, a mystery:

by myelaine 229 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

myelaine,

Once again you've forced me to agree with LittleToe. Unfortunately, I'm not as diplomatic as he is.

Hi, I do appreciate all the info that I am getting, but right now I am not in the position to look into all of it.

Then you shouldn't be on a discussion board. Just put up your own website with all your silly half-baked interpretations and let any other flakes who care read them there. When you post your nonsense on a board like this, people post back. It is the height of rudeness to ignore the well-thought out carefully reasoned responses you have received to your silly little posts and instead continue blindly to churn out more.

My purpose in starting this tread was actually not so much to discuss my interpretation of this particular scripture,

Again, this comes down to your failure to understand the purpose of a discussion board. It's hard to say whether it's stupidity or rudeness - probably both.

but to put it out there for everyone to have another look at. Most people on this forum probibly have never looked at it with current events in mind.

It may surprise you but you're not the first fruitcake here who claims to be receiving messages from God. At first, I just thought you weren't very bright but you seem to exhibit the same sort of delusions we've seen from the likes of JCanon and AGuest - although your particular absurdities don't seem to be as well thought out as either of theirs. Maybe you're new at it or maybe my initial interpretation was correct.

I know it may sound like I am "some kind of nut case",

That's the first intelligent thing I've read from you so far. Yes, that's exactly what it sounds like, and you've given me no reason to believe otherwise.

but this IS different than the WT "stuff".

Same shit, different shovel.

I am not telling you," believe something outrageous", because I want to expound on my theories. If you look at my message in context it is very relevent to you and your safety. I am not telling you to, "do this and be saved" like the WT and their doctrines. I telling you, "God says do this and be saved", like it says to do in the last days.

So the WT is saying "it's the last days, here's what you have to do to be saved" and you're saying "it's the last days, here's what God says you have to do to be saved". It's not much of a difference, even the way you've decided to interpret it. In actual fact, of course, the WT is saying "here's what God says you have to do" just like you are. There's no difference except in the details, all of which are nonsense (on both sides).

I have not made up any "facts" by twisting scripture or pulling dates out of the Word.

Yes you have. Where the hell did the whole 1998 /3 = 333 x 2 come from? You used numerology to add up the letters in "the watchtower bible & tract society". Then - and this is the cleverest part - you simply lied about the result. It didn't come up with the numbers you needed so you didn't even try to count differently or use a slightly different phrase. You just declared your result and hoped nobody would notice that you'd pulled it out of your ass. You're a liar and a blasphemer. Shame on you!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Derek:
    Oh for goodness sakes stop mincing your words and say what you really mean!!!

Sooo, tell me about this shovel?
    Was it a #14 Miner's shovel, or something less impressive?

• myelaine
    myelaine

A person does not do the Lords work with a shovel, they do it with a sword.

michelle

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    A person does not do the Lords work with a shovel, they do it with a sword.

I should have ceased to be amazed by now. I really should.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

How about if it's a sword so big it looks like a shovel

Of course, when someone uses a sword as a shovel, there may be something wrong?
    This may be the problem here...

• myelaine
    myelaine

Has it escaped you that the only ones with a problem with what I'm saying are.......

So, now that we are clear on where the problem originates....

What are you going to do about it?

love michelle

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Has it escaped YOU that an Atheist and a Christian with a living faith (pole opposites in terms of spiritual belief) are both telling you the same thing...
    Most others aren't commenting at all.

We're both looking at what you wrote from completely different perspectives and coming up with the same conclusion.

So, now that we are clear on where the problem originates....
    What are you going to do about it?

Yes, you're right. We're doing all that we can, but it seems that you aren't listening...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Btw, I'm eagerly anticipating your thoughts on how "time, times, and half a time" can be squeezed into 125 years.
    I imagine (in my wildest fantasies) that the WTS are waiting with baited breath, too. Youmay be able to solve all their problems in one fell swoop!

• City Fan
    City Fan

I know I shouldn't but....

Michelle, could you explain how your 'wild beast' AntiChrist and Satan dual 'a god' has seven heads which are seven kings, five of which have fallen, one 'is' and one is to come, but only for a short while, and who was the eighth king?

CF.

• jgnat
    jgnat

A sword, a helping hand, a listening ear. Myelaine, I am not commenting as you stopped listening some time ago. If I were merely a sponge, I would put on a CD. But I am not a sponge. I am a person with thoughts, opinions, feelings.

Most people on this forum probibly have never looked at it with current events in mind.

Dead wrong. JW's have spent a lifetime worrying and speculating about the "end times". Why would an X-JW have any interest in beating that dead horse? Who by worrying can add a single day to their life? Instead, I concentrate on BEING a Christian, daily. Tomorrow can worry about itself.

I know now why Jesus said that the mystery of the Christian life would confound the wise. It is because the great mystery of the Christian faith cannot be found by dissecting end-time prophecy. The Pharisees knew the words, but could not recognize who was standing right in front of them. The great mystery of the Christian life is worked out in love, in works of service, of giving a helping hand, a listening ear, by spreading kindness.

If you cannot hear what this board is telling you, myelaine, you have lost the Christian message. IMO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit