And upon her forehead was written a name, a mystery:

by myelaine 229 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• myelaine
    myelaine

Acts 1:7-8

And He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. "But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witness to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.

Acts 17:23

"for as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I even found an alter with this inscription: TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.

Acts 17:26

"And He has made from one blood every nation of men who dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundry of their habitation

michelle

WBTS says: Do not take blood, it is a sin against God + the blood of Christ is not for everyone, it is against our doctrines.

But God has purposfully made us from one blood, the life is in the blood.

John 6:54 "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him in the last day......

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Shall we dance, my dear?

And He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.

• myelaine
    myelaine

LT,

Jesus also said that the Holy Spirit would come upon some witnesses, and considering who he was talking to and what they were asking, I would say that the Holy Spirit would come upon witnesses/apostles, when? in the last days.

Acts1:6 Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, "Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?"

Acts 1:8 "But you shall receive power.....

michelle

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Myelaine said:

"Has it escaped you that the only ones with a problem with what I'm saying are......."

Well, now that you mention it, I have a problem with what you're saying too - just didn't feel like posting to tell you so. However, I am now, since you're mistaking silence for acquiescence. I'd also like to point out that this thread has almost 1,600 hits. If you had ANY supporters, I'm sure they would have jumped in by now.

Peace on earth and goodwill to all living things.

• myelaine
    myelaine

LT,

This morning I was thinking, if it is 2004 and it is, and if the entity that has become WBTS was started 1879, which it was, isn't the difference 125 years?

does any one really know how long .........a time..................times......................and half a time is..............?

Please note what I said: I stated a fact - then I asked a question.

If this became a "seed" to you, my question to you is this.......Who is watering it?..................It is not me, I didn't mention it again until you brought it up.

michelle

• Valis
  • funkyderek
    funkyderek

Acts1:6 Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, "Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?"

Acts 1:8 "But you shall receive power.....

How funny to leave out verse 7: And He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority."

I think someone's playing games with us. Nobody could actually be that stupid.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

I didn't want to post here, but... Valis... you cracked me up!

Sorry for interrupting...

• Joe Bloggs
    Joe Bloggs

Funky,

Myelaine did post this at the top of the page:

And He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. "But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witness to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.

So how should we interpret this? I guess she is saying she is equal to the apostles as she has received the power of the Holy Spirit and can therefore have a greater understanding of the Bible than others. Everyone else is wrong. Simple. Why argue otherwise?

Geez! Some people!

Joe

• myelaine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit