And upon her forehead was written a name, a mystery:

by myelaine 229 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• myelaine
    myelaine

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN;

I believe that God will put it into the hearts of the kings of Babylon the Great to carry out their one thought, to turn over the Harlot to the wild beast, by way of fire. I believe that this will happen soon. Pray it doesn't happen in winter. When it happens let those in Judea, run for the hills, don't stick around and wonder at her.

And a strong angel lifted up a stone like a millstone and hurled it into the sea, saying: "Thus with a swift pitch will Babylon the Great city be hurled down, and she will never be found again.

And I heard another voice out of heaven say: "Get out of her My people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plaques for her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind.

love michelle

• City Fan
    City Fan

michelle,

I believe that God will put it into the hearts of the kings of Babylon the Great to carry out their one thought, to turn over the Harlot to the wild beast, by way of fire. I believe that this will happen soon. Pray it doesn't happen in winter

Your still confusing us all. What exactly are you trying to say??

• myelaine
    myelaine

City Fan,

kings = GB

harlot = WBTS

Babylon the Great = the entity that the WBTS represents

the wild beast = satan

I wrote out the alphabet and assigned each letter with the value of 6 or its multiple. A=6,B=12,C=18 etc.

the watchtower bible & tract society =1998 (THE & =6)

MULTIPLY 333 BY 2(THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR BESIDES 1 IN THE ASSIGNED VALUE OF 6 COMPAIRED TO THE USUAL ASSIGNED VALUE 10) AND YOU GET THE NUMBER 666.

This is too much of a coincedence, to be a coincedence. The WBTS is an entity that has the number of the beast written on it. + the facts hold up under the weight of scripture and the scriptures support the facts, as I have pointed out. God help us. michelle
  • LittleToe
    LittleToe

Myeline:
    Eek, lassie, you sure stirred it up some, huh?
    There's no need to be so formal with the "To whom it may concern"'s. If folks are half concerned, they'll read it. If they aren't they won't. The joys of the electronic world.

JCAnon stood for Jesus Christ Anonymous. It took me about a year to figure that one out, LOL, but basically he has a messiah complex.
    I wouldn't put you in that category, but wading into a religiously-hurt bunch of folks with end-times prophesies is going to cause angst. It isn't "Christian persecution", for that would be a self-fullfilling prophecy, but it would be naive. Expect attack if you are any way half dogmatic.

As for your comments linking Bible prophesy to the WTS, how do you specifically make that connection?
    Are you sure you aren't being affected by previous associations?
    They really are an incredibly small group, you know. Have a look at this link to see what I mean:
    http://gatheringofisrael.com/gospelclock/gospelclock2002.html

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sheesh, now supporting it with convoluted Numerology.
    1998 / 3 = 666
    So what does the three represent, since it's a holy number?

It's nice that you have a hobby, but it's starting to look like an obsession.
    As a word to the wise: Take your eye off the WTS and focus it on Christ, for gawdsakes...

• myelaine
    myelaine

Little Toe,

"supporting it with convoluted Numerology." ????

Rev. 13:18 Here is where Wisdom comes in......

Rev. 18:4 And I heard a voice out of heaven say.......

If this is a terrorist attack that is going to happen, please, don't let the real message be lost on you.

michelle

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

If it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen, but a 2000yr old book isn't likely to tell me about terrorist attacks with any precision...
    Have you been reading "The Bible Code" or something?

I honestly can't stomach such scaremongering, anymore.
    The WTS filled my belly with it. My Lord has not.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Michelle

What is your point exactly? Assuming you were right (theoretically speaking) and WBTS are the ones that the bible is referring to, what difference does that make for us? We are not part of the JWs anymore.

You should listen to Littletoe. Those mathematics can be carried out on doubtless hundreds of names of religions. Did you add up "Scientology", "Catholic Church", "Vatican" etc. and perform mathmatical gymnastics to try and make them equal 666?

"noone knows the day or the hour" - remember that. Christians should as LT said, focus on Christ and not on predictions.

Sirona

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Which beast from Rev.13 bears the number of a man which is χξς
    , the one with the seven heads and ten horns, or the one with two horns?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

More on Numerology and 666:
    http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/666.htm

Edited to add, regarding Rev.13:18.
    Was that comment not directed to the church of that time, so that some should be able to understand right then?
    How then can it possibly apply to events thousands of years later?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit