And upon her forehead was written a name, a mystery:

by myelaine 229 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

*coughs in a respectful tone*...so...ladies and gentlemen...I rest my case...""...

• myelaine
    myelaine

Little Toe,

Why did I divide 1998 by 6?

Mark 4:24-26 Why, if a kingdom becomes divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand: and if a house becomes divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Also, if Satan has risen up against himself and become divided, he can not stand, but is comming to an end..........there's more about the people in the Harlot...they will be forgiven.

michelle

who are the persons of your dualistic demon-god?

Satan and the wild beast(the anti-christ) Would you say that the WBTS is for Christ or against, based on your view of their doctrines and practices?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

myelaine,

You sound just like the WT in your use of scripture out of context to suport your fanciful interpretations.

• City Fan
    City Fan

I thought you said Satan was the wild beast.

Your biblical interpretations actually make less sense than the WTS interpretations. (if that's at all possible).

• myelaine
    myelaine

The woman(Christ's bride) crys out in agony to give birth........true christians lament about the WBTS(the harlot)

she is having birth pains.......................mass exodus of witnesses after 1975 that contunues to this very day

• myelaine
    myelaine

Citi Fan,

I thought you said Satan was the wild beast

they are "a God" dual, separate but one in purpose, (no HS)

the true God is a trinity, separate but one in purpose

michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

apathy is lethal

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

So is idle speculation

Did you read those links I posted for you, yet?
    I repost them for your convenience:

Proportion of JW's compared to some other religions

Numerology of 666

I'd be interested in your opinion on them.

• Golf
    Golf

Myelaine, I'm going to take a stab at your post. The mystery is the 'order of the Jesuits.'

Have you ever read, "The Order and sect of the Illuminati?" Have you ever heard of the Black Pope?

Guest 77

• Golf
    Golf

Myelaine, I'm waiting to hear your reply.

Guest77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit