Bluebirds fly.
    Birds fly over the rainbow.
    Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
    Beyond the rainbow
    Why, oh why can't I?

• shamus
    shamus
    Do you not know that the spirit of God dwells in you?

Stop with that saying. How in the hell do you know that? Did you know that I threw out my last bible? I DETEST the bible's teachings. DETEST! So how do I have this 'spirit' if I hate the god of the bible? I would have to say that was extremely presumptuous of you. Not unlike the WTBTS. Lots of sayings without backup from any reasonable source. Or were you mistaken?

Having told you that I detest the bible, I am trying to find a reasonable explanation as to why 'certain ones' would have knowledge in the 'last days'. Taken right from the bible that you believe in, and with no outside sarcasm, whining, atheistic speak, where does it say that only a few ppl would have the holy spirit to figure out certain 'teachings'? Please do point me in the direction of those scriptures.

I don't think you'll find any. Please prove me wrong. I will happily admit that I was wrong.

• senselessly sane
    senselessly sane

Michelle, the more I read the more and more I worry about you. Have you ever talked about this to anyone in the mental health field?

• myelaine
    myelaine

I would personally listen to my Bible, my Word of God than you, He says there is a spirit of God in every one of his children. That, my friend, includes YOU.

michelle

p.s. I'm not going to try to cater to you spelling or punctuation Nazies anymore either!

• shamus
    shamus

Michelle,

Where is that scripture? I have the online bible all queyed up. I will look for the scripture and apologize immediately if what you are saying is true. Please don't deflect the question. I know that I can be very rude sometimes. Show me the light.

• myelaine
    myelaine

1 John 5:8

And there are three that bear witness on earth:

the spirit,(you---your heart, concious)

the water,(your mind)

the blood,(your flesh)

What are YOU going to do about it?

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

the spirit,(you---your heart, concious)

the water,(your mind)

the blood,(your flesh)

This scripture doesn't say that every person on earth has god's spirit. Talk about reading a lot in! Plus, who told you that the spirit means me my heart and my conscious? or that the water is my mind? or that the blood was the flesh?

All this circular reasoning is really insane.

Sherry

• myelaine
    myelaine

Sherry,

you believe what you want to believe, I believe what I want to believe.

the spirit,(you---your, concious)

the water,(your mind)

the blood,(your heart)

What are YOU going to do about it? *******sorry I said that wrong*******

• shamus
    shamus

That scripture says nothing to do with the 'end of the world', and has nothing to do with some people having 'holy spirit', and having a deeper 'understanding'.

When the fictional character Jesus was on the earth, he taught using simple terminology, and everyone in the crowds that accompanied them could understand him easily.

I don't understand you.

So enjoy your special status in the eyes of 'god'. I suspect that I would listen to the person who is supposed to be made in his image; not an internet poster that makes no sense whatsoever.

I am still open to you proving me wrong. And no need to write drivel, like I quoted from your reply above. C'mon, I'm an ass, but surely you can do better than that pathetic insult!

• myelaine
    myelaine

shamus,

sorry, wrong scripture.--

1 Co. 2:16 Do you not know that the spirit of God dwells in you?1 Co. 2:16 Do you not know that the spirit of God dwells in you?1 Co. 2:16 Do you not know that the spirit of God dwells in you?

michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit