And upon her forehead was written a name, a mystery:

by myelaine 229 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• myelaine
    myelaine

shamus,

then you might want to read the instructions to the apostles.

Matthew 10:5-42

love michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

shamus,

also the great commission

Matthew 28:18-20

love michelle

• Brummie
    Brummie

Somewhere over the rainbow
    Way up high,
    There's a land that I heard of
    Once in a lullaby.

Actually this is theologically debatable

;)

Brummie

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

I wonder if whatever cult this one's from counts time as well. Her FS hours must be HUGE.

Frankiespeakin you made me giggle. Thanks for that.

Wait, is this the part where I tell you all I love you, even though I have no clue who y'all are? Oh, nevermind I do know. Michelle called us Nazis earlier. I'm feeling the love, folks, aren't you?

• gumby
    gumby

Anyone ever git jock itch?

Gumby

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
    Don't do it Gumby. That statement is fully of symbology that'll just suck your brains right out!

Brummie:
    Great to see ya back.
    Where have you been? The apostobabes have been missing you!
    Elsewhere has been trying to keep them content, but it's more of a job than one cat can handle!

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

Nooooo! Little Toe you acknowledge the person posting before me and the person after me. Am I an invisible Nazi now? *cries*

And Gumby I'm concerned as to where exactly on your avatar you'd *get* jock itch.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

myelaine:

This is assurance of salvation, the witness(agreement) of the Holy Spirit in the believer (on earth), not in Christ.

I don't see how you've answered my point - what are you talking about?

Ozzie

• shamus
    shamus

WAAAY too many scriptures for me to comprehend. Can you just go case by case to start? That's a typical JW tactic, and it doesn't work with me. Hopefully you didn't do that on purpose.

Now what you have said makes no sense.

You are telling me that I must believe in god before I can understand the bible. Now that's bullshit! I can completely understand Jesus teachings, and he taught with truth! There were no secret ins and outs... no flipping back and forth... nothing. Now sure, let's say that I need 'god's spirit' for the deeper understanding of you beliefs. That's great! I'm not talking about deeper understanding.

You say that people in 'the end' MUST have god's holy spirit; yet in all the scriptures you showed me, your point is not at all proven.

Don't give up on god?

How many people do you think are 'christian' as opposed to buddist, and other religions? How do you know that Jesus was here on earth? Must I blindly believe these claims, that are completely unfounded, before I can believe? Sound funny?

I much prefer FACTS. You have provided none.

• shamus
    shamus

Oh, and one post script:

I have read those dreary scriptures more than you can imagine. Bla bla bla... where's the beef?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit