And upon her forehead was written a name, a mystery:

by myelaine 229 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Babylon the great was once in a relationship with God, but is no longer going to be...............political Israel perhaps?

Seem logical to me.

Brownboy

• jgnat
    jgnat

Las Vegas, I tell you. It is obvious!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Michelle:You're turning a completely blind eye to all that we're asking you, unless it fits with your obscure agenda, aren't you?
    How would you like to be completely ignored?

I believe the HS has come over me, and this is what I am to tell you.
    7. Impersonating or falsely claiming to represent a person or organisation.

I leave you to make the connection between those two quotes. One is yours and the other is a rule of this forum.
    It's a lot less vague than some of the tenuous points that you've made...

What galls me is that you're adding one more dolahley face to the label "Christian".

• myelaine
    myelaine
    7. Impersonating or falsely claiming to represent a person or organisation.

Dear Little Toe,

I believe what I am saying, I am not being false. I am quoting scripture, I am not impersonating or representing anyone false.

Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel,

And his Redeemer, The Lord of hosts:

I am the First and I am the Last;

Besides me there is no God.

And who can proclaim as I do?

Then let him declare it and set it in order for Me,

Since I appointed the ancient people.

And the things that are coming and

shall come,

Let them show these to them.

Do not fear, nor be afraid:

Have I not told you from that time, and

declared it?

You are My witnesses.

Is there a God besides Me?

Indeed there is no other Rock;

I know not one.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Oh dear, oh dear!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Has anyone seen Michelle around here?
    ~looks around in vain~Can anyone hear a strange buzzing noise?

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

myelaine,

Are you AwakenedAndFree? You denied being jcannon but you did not acknowledge not being AAF.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

When you tell a Christian, who already has a working relationship with the Holy Spirit, a pile of nonsense that you attribute to the Holy Spirit...
    ...how do you expect them to react?
    Do you expect them to listen?

When they don't, is it because they don't hear the Spirit or don't hear you?
    Is that persecution, or sense prevailing?

Your theory about the Harlot being the WTS is absolutely ludicrous, and every Christian who has posted on this thread has told you so. It's not just the atheists who are starting to wonder about you.
    Whether or not you believe yourself to be right, the Holy Spirit isn't attesting to that in other believers. Why do you suppose that is?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Why do you suppose that is?

Um, let me see...........

Good point LT. I can attest that downunder the HS is not saying the same thing to us as apprently He's saying to Michelle. Hmmmmmmm

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose
    I believe what I am saying, I am not being false. I am quoting scripture, I am not impersonating or representing anyone false.

As my Daddy, rest his soul, would say "Some people talk just for the wonder of hearing their own voice."

In this instance it would be writing just to see their own words. Same principle.

From what I've observed, you're dealing with someone who is very one way in her communications, as well as selective in what she chooses to address. Or possibly two way, but that would only be with the voice(s) in her head. I don't know that for sure though.

This thread kind of reminds me of a secretary I used to work with...her boss would tell her to do something, she would phone up someone connected and tell them. When the other party asked for more info or clarification, her response was consistent: "I don't know anything more than what I was told to pass along. Anything else you'd have to ask him directly."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit