I can't believe what just happened !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Puternut 86 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

That is wonderful news Puter! I'm so happy for you and your daughters knowing they won't miss out on having a relationship with their awesome Dad.

Unconditional love wins again!

Kate

• reboot
    reboot

((((((puter))))))) this thread made my day i'm soooooo happy for you!!!!! what an amazing feeling to see them in your house

you're gonna have such a brlliant 2004

lots of love to all 3 of you

• Dansk
    Dansk

Puter,

I'm absolutely delighted for you AND your daughters! You now have one another again!! What a fabulous story!!!

Best wishes and happy moving,

Ian

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Puter,

My keyboard is getting wet with tears. Love conquers all. It is a wonderful story.

Love,

cybs

• kat2u
    kat2u

Puter,

Wow! I am soooo excited for you.

So much positive is shining thru. And Im sure youll feel it more and more.

I hope that when you move youll still keep in touch.Im sooo happy for you.

You deserve the BEST!

Kat

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Puter...

I am happy for you! May you and your girls have the beginning of a long, loving relationship

TB

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Oh Puter!

I just can't stop crying tears of joy for you! I am SOOOOO happy to hear of this turn of events for you! I am so glad you did not give up on your girls - and I am so glad that they saw the light and saw that their dad really does love them and that he is not an evil apostate after all!

Such an inspiring story -- oh Lord, I do hope others will be able to share the same type of story someday!

God bless you, Puter! May the relationships between you and your children continue to grow and grow!

growedup

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Puternut,

Wonderful news about your daughters. Here's wishing you all the best.

SNG

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Puternut,

As you know...our situations are very similar. I am so happy for you...this just proves that by NEVER giving up wonderful things can happen.

We never know how our 3 daughters will react, how and what they will absorb !

Guess what...? My oldest daughter and I have started talking a lot and she came over to my house! We have gone out to eat several times and things are going well !

The other 2, I think will slowly come around...someday she'll bring the other two with her...like yours did !

Congratulations guy !

Remember the saying: Still waters...run deep...

Never Surrender...

• Puternut
    Puternut

I can stop wiping that huge grin off my face!!

It's kinda bittersweet, because now I am moving farther away. But they said, they want to come see me. So it's all good.

Puterhappy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit