I can't believe what just happened !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Puternut 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

Dontcha just luuurv it when that happens!

Congrats Puter, real pleased for you

Brummie

• bisous
    bisous

phenomenal news, your girls are very lucky to have a father like you. all the best!

• Special K
    Special K

Well, well, well,well,well...........What a WONDERFUL Breakthrough for you and your kids.

I have a 17,15,9 year old and I sure got tears running down my cheeks.

This is what this forum is about. support, love and peers connecting over some of the same issues that leave us devastated when we leave the J.W.'s... loss of family and friends and loss of sons and daughters, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, Uncle, Aunts.. and friends.

Puternut, I'm just so happy that this happened for you.

I hope that this continues and that they do come over for sushi...

It may be that they will continue to have a better relationship now that you are moving.

Strange..I know ,but sometimes moving away draws loved ones closer rather than further apart.

Good stuff

sincerely

Special K

• patio34
  • Big Tex
    Big Tex

This is fantastic news Puter. I'm really really happy for you. Reading your post gave me goosebumps.

BTW, I adore sushi. I knew there was something I liked about you!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

That's wonderful news.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Puter, I am so happy for you! At least at some point they heard your messages and cared enough to save your phone number. When they really needed you they called. Now the dam has broken and hopefully their mother will not interfere in your relationship with them. It paid off to endure patiently!

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Thanks for making me cry so damn early in the morning.

I haven't even had my coffee yet!

I'm really happy for you and your girls puternut.

Cherish every second!

Rev

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Puternut,

But she wasn't alone, she had also brought my oldest daugher. THERE WERE MY BABIES !!!!!

damn, now you made this old fart cry too

Congratulations, man.

Jst2laws

• codeblue
    codeblue

Wow Puternut!!!

That was indeed a very heartwarming story......I am so happy for you!!!

Seems like with the Hawaii door opened, many more doors are opening as well!!!

We (NOdenial and I) couldn't be happier for you!!! I knew your daughters would be there for ya!!!

Wondering if they would love to move to Hawaii with you??? Ya never know, now do ya???

Hugs....

Codeblue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit