I can't believe what just happened !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Puternut 86 Replies latest jw friends

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Awesome! Totally Awesome!

• Sassy
    Sassy

ahhh Puternut.. this is awesome! See.. their hearts never left you.. and they won't now either...

I'm so happy for you!!

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

That's soooo great. I'm sooooo happy for you.

Girls always need their Daddy, no matter how old they are.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Puter,

This is so beautiful. It isn't even 8:30 AM here in Pittsburgh and I'm crying tears of joy for you. The love of a daughter I understand. What you are feeling right now......I can't understand because I've never experienced it, but know that your friends are happy for you. YES........another victory.

Hang in there .............

HappyDad

• mouthy
    mouthy

Puter((((HUG))) What GOOD NEWS to wake up to... Thanks for sharing..

Enjoy !!!! I think this is so encouraging to those of us who still have those under mind control..

(((((((((HUGS))))))

• Puternut
    Puternut

Thanks all for sharing my joy. I have been in pain so long over this. Most of you have been telling me since the beginning, that things would change. And I was hopeful at the onset, but I did loose hope after a while, since so much time has gone by. I had figured, that there must be some in this world who would not be as fortunate as others. And after all those attempts to make contact with them, it became just that much more difficult to call them again.

So for those of you who are in a similar position, all I can tell you is that endurance pays off. You were there for me and shared my pains, and I felt the need to let you all know that with your support, this finally became a reality.

Mahalo !

Puternut

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Puter,

What a heart-warming story. I love a good ending. Best wishes on your move to paradise.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

This is great!!!

• talesin
    talesin

Got up, sat down with my morning tea, and clicked in here.

What good news to hear first thing in the morning! I am SO happy for you, puter. hahaha Yes!

• gumby
    gumby

Hey bro....I'm jealous! This is great!

I wonder WHAT made your daughters change their attitiude? Do you know?

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit