I can't believe what just happened !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Puternut 86 Replies latest jw friends

• blueyes
    blueyes

Puter my friend your endurance has finally paid off! Your post has me misty as well.

I know you'll continue to be a good father and friend to your girls and they will not regret having you back in their life.

How will you concentrate at work knowing that you'll be able to have quality time with them net weekend? LOL **Gives Puter a handshake and big manly hug**

Please allow me to give you a going away meal and drink before you head off to the islands.

Talk to ya soon.

- Blu

• obiwan
    obiwan

Dude I am so happy for YOU and your Daughters....This buds for you!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow
    Congratulations, Puter! What an uplifting thing to read. I hope this is only the beginning of great things to come. Thank you for sharing yourself so candidly with us, it's therapeutic for everyone. Good luck on your new home, ya lucky stiff.

New Light often says things so well - I had to copy his words this time! Puter, just one thing, when you said you figured the girls didn't care anymore - I never believed that for a moment - there is no way with a Dad like you that that could ever happen - but you know what they're up against the the religion and their Mom! I imagine they have suffered similarly to how you have, what a loss for them!!!!!! So few people have ever had a father like you. So this is wonderful news but not so totally unexpected as far as I'm concerned. You had to "pay" of course, for your happiness, and you have! All the best to you and your girls and Octavia too.

• Octavia
    Octavia

I wish ya'll could see him. He has a spring in his step and a gleam in his eye. He's still just walking on air. I'm delighted that he was able to give his girls all of the things that are "rightfully theirs". The things that their memories of childhood are made of. I can't wait to see how things go next weekend.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Puternut,

I am very happy for you...terrific turn of events. I hope and pray everyday that my deep-into-the-Borg-daughter will come around.

-BONEZZ

• shera
    shera

That is awesome! Glad you have your daughters back.

• copsec
    copsec

Puter,

I am doing a happy dance for you! I just knew your daughters would not be able to hold out much longer. It is so apparant in all your posts that you love your girls so much and that had to always be in the backs of their minds. Congratulations to you for getting the new job and now for having a chance to rebuild your relationship with your daughters. I hope these girls know how lucky they are to have a father who loves them so much!

Paula

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Puter... this is HUGH. Glad it all worked out.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Happy Father's Day CN!

Good for you and your daughters!

• Soledad
    Soledad

puter I am so overjoyed for you!!! I know how hard it's been for you.

There is a God!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit