I can't believe what just happened !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Puternut 86 Replies latest jw friends

• alamb
    alamb

Congratulations Puternut!!! I am so happy for you!!! Please keep us posted, this is wonderful.

• alamb
    alamb

p.s. Happy Father's Day!!!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey Puter,

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

Hope all is going well.........

Isn't this board special? What would us xxxx's do without it? Nothing but love and compassion. Pleas keep us posted on how things go.

I've only been on here since May 27 and nobody here would believe the good things that are happening to me since joining.

I just hope your life is a happy one too!

HappyDad

P.S. I fly (did) fly Cessna's 152's and 172's myself. Isn't that the ultimate serenity?

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Dantheman,

Oh and I can't remember if I posted to puternut through my tears, if I didn't, I am so happy for you. I read the thread I don't remember what my kids voices sounded like and it made me call all my kids. < I wanted to say all my children but I used that pun earlier >.

But anyways, Dan,

Good point, I shunned my daughter for 3 years after her da'ing. I was told I would have many children in the troof to replace her, like what the watchtower says. I was coach at many births, so called mothers to many. My granddaughter was born two weeks after one baby I was their for the birth, and I convinced myself this was my grandchild.

Wrong!

Nothing will ever replace your flesh and blood. Nothing. And for a religion to tell you that, and members to believe it, more wrong.

My daughter and I finally have the relationship we should of had from the moment of her birth. I thank her for that and God, and myself for learning how to love, finally.

• kls
    kls

Wow , wonderful news ,see they still love and need their dad.

• Mary
    Mary

Putter, I'm very, very happy for you!! What a great Father's Day surprise eh???

Here's hoping your relationship with your daughters continues to grow, and you can catch up on lost time.

• Fleur
    Fleur

oh, i'm so happy for you.

the older they get the harder it'll be for their mother to convince them that you are bad. keep showing them that unconditional love...and i have to believe that will win out in the end.

may this be the beginning of much happiness for you and your kids. happy fathers day indeed!

hugs

fleur

• SAHS
    SAHS

3 John 4: ?No greater cause for thankfulness do I have than these things, that I should be hearing that my children go on walking with their dear old dad.??Newest World Translation, by SAHS.

?SAHS

• sinamongurl
    sinamongurl

WOW, that is way too cool!!

Best wishes, hope to hear from you in hawaii.

sinamon

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

(((((Putty))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit