I can't believe what just happened !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Puternut 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

I have been calling my kids for some time now. I am moving far away soon, and since I haven't had any contact with my daughters, I called them to let them know I was moving, and would like to say goodbye, before I flew away. Weeks went by, as ususal, and no response. I so I felt that they didn't care anymore. So I thought: 'All the more reason to move'.

But tonight my youngest daughter called, and said she was in need of help. So I asked her what she needed. Would you like to talk about it and come over? (Big issue). So she asked me for directions, since she didn't know where I lived. And before long there she was!! But she wasn't alone, she had also brought my oldest daugher. THERE WERE MY BABIES !!!!!

I almost fell trough knees. I haven't seen them for almost a year now. And only once the year before that. I couldn't stop hugging them and tears rolled down my face. They were here for two hours. We talked and talked. (sitting here with tears in my eyes) We caught up on old times. And so I showed them the place. They said it looked weird, because their memories were. Pictures, furniture, T.V. etc... So I showed them my kitchen ( they know I love to cook) And I told them, I make sushi !! I asked: ' You like sushi?" They said we love that stuff. I said: "Would you like to come over next weekend and I make you some sushi??" And they both nodded, and their eyes got big. I said wanna??

So now next week we have a dinner date. At my house !! Can you believe this?? We visited for a while, and asked: "Do you need anything?" My oldest who is getting married sometime this year, said: "Well we need some furniture" I said "How about MY furniture?" And I just started handing her things. Then I looked at my youngest and gave her whatever she wanted.

God, all this time, and never called and kept in touch, so how I am to know what they need? So I told them: All you need to do is ask, my door is always open !!

So I invited them to come visit me in Hawaii, and they agreed !!

Puternut is starting his life over, because I had nothing left, and needed to move on. And now my kids want to keep in touch, and they're coming to visit!!

Wow I am not going to sleep tonight. I have the biggest smile on my face, and tears are rolling down my face.

Puternut

(victory at last)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Wow I am so happy for you. Sometimes it takes the threat of moving to help them realize what they are missing.

Al the best to all of you.

• Corvin
    Corvin

Puternut! Your story gave me chills and made me cry, bro.

I have followed some of your posts regarding the anguish and grief you have felt over your children. I am glad things are turning around for you. This sort of "out of left field" turn of events should be encouraging and a source of hope for the other parents seperated from their beloved children because of the organization.

I can't tell you how deeply I share your joy. Best of luck to you.

Corvin

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Great thing, Puternut!!!!

• Golf
    Golf

Hawaii? I love to hear good news. It was spiritually uplifting to read your story. I wish you all the happiness.

Guest 77

• Agent 1 of 1
    Agent 1 of 1

I hope the best for you too Puternut! So, which island are you headed to? Enquiring minds wanna know.

• avengers
    avengers

Andy

• bem
    bem

Great news I am really glad to hear that you can begin to have a new relationship with your young'uns.They needed there daddy what an amazing fathers day gift! I too have read your heartbreaking posts about them missing from your life.I know it must of been unbearable at times.

bem

• bem
    bem
  • lazyslob
    lazyslob

Good for you and for your daughters. Hope you can sleep at least few hours. Maybe the time is once again the best healer. Good luck. Lazy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit