I can't believe what just happened !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Puternut 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Maya
    Maya

awesome..........just awesome...........

I am overjoyed for you, Puternut!!!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

This post brought tears to my eyes. You are so happy, Puter, it's hard not to get infected with joy! I am so glad that at last your prayers have been answered. How wonderful to have your children come by and see you... how truly wonderful! Amazing how something as simple as seeing our children can bring us up so much. You are so damned lucky...

country

• freein89
    freein89

Hey Puter!!!!!!!!!!

Its great to hear some wonderful news. I am so happy for you. All that and you are going to live in such a beautiful place!!

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Puter, So very happy for you that you could reunite with your babies! Glad you have the heart to be so generous with them, too. Aloha, dear man.

• new light
    new light

Congratulations, Puter! What an uplifting thing to read. I hope this is only the beginning of great things to come. Thank you for sharing yourself so candidly with us, it's therapeutic for everyone. Good luck on your new home, ya lucky stiff.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

This shows that you never have to give up "HOPE"

wonderful news.

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

I am so happy for you

• HeyNow!
    HeyNow!

It was inspiring to read your account. It must uplift you so much, to be back in contact with the ones you love. Best of Luck in Hawaii !!

• exjdub
    exjdub

Puternut,

What great news! It was really heartwarming to see you going to bed with tears of joy instead of tears of pain this time and I hope that it is a new beginning for you and your daughters.

Warmest Regards,

exjdub

• blondie
    blondie

Puternut, I was so happy to hear about your daughters. Now they can keep in touch too when you move. What does their mother think? It gives every parent on this board hope regarding their JW children.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit