I can't believe what just happened !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Puternut 86 Replies latest jw friends

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Best thing I've heard all day!!! I'm very happy for you and your family!

Please keep us updated on how things go.
    CountryGuy

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

DAMN YOU PUTER NUT.

I'M A GRIZZLY OLD GRUMP. I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE TEARS ON MY CHEEKS.

YA SEE, WE TOLD YA TO JUST WAIT. THINGS WOULD GET BETTER.

WE'RE A PRETTY COOL BUNCH, HUH?

MOVING TO HAWAII AND GOT YOUR BABIES BACK. CAN'T DO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT.

HOW GRAND THIS MUST MAKE YOU FEEL. HUG THOSE TWO GIRLS FOR ALL OF US. OK.?

Outoftheorg

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

Puternut -

I'm really happy for you man. I guess blood is thicker than water.

• bebu
    bebu

Oh, yeah!!!!!!!

Puter, I guess they have been pretty tormented about the separation as well. What does that tell you??

Did you discuss the difficult issue with your daughter? Or was that just an excuse for coming over? It's all good, either way.

bebu

PS, I'll bet you keep smiling in your sleep. I've been smiling for 10 minutes now!!!!!!!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I'm going to go a little off topic here -

Notice how the WT defenders never post on a thread like this?

To those defenders (admittedly there aren't too many here these days) and ones who may lurk I ask: are you happy that this man's daughters decided to go against the fine counsel(TM) of the Fallacious and Deceitful Slave and actually *gasp* TALK to their WICKED apostate father?

Or do you think they should never have done what they did, and that they should demonstrate loyalty and steadfastness(TM) under the trial of having a disfellowshipped relative, and resume shunning him?

Enquiring minds want to know.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Ahhhhhhhh PUTTY!!!!!!!! Hooooray! I was just leaving for tonight but saw your thread, you can only imagine the grin it gave me. I am so happy for you. Maybe our positive thoughts had something to do with it. That's so wonderful, not only did you get to hear your baby's voices but see them too!!! Fabulous....... *MUAH*

p.s. my toaster's been acting up lately, can I have your's? :) LUV YOU

• GenericMan
    GenericMan

Congratulations. I'm glad to hear some good news. Its looks like they're changing their minds about the organization. It looks like you're winning them over.

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

Great to hear, puternut.

To be honest, I am not on very often, so this is the first I have heard regarding anything to do with your family, but I do know how much I love my children, too, so it is very heartwarming to hear of such great news for you and your kids.

Stay positive buddy and the GOOD will come through and (for lack of a more altruistic way of expressing it) the GOOD will win in the end. All your kids need is ONE good parent and I think you're it.

Take care, Brad.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Notice how the WT defenders never post on a thread like this?

To those defenders (admittedly there aren't too many here these days) and ones who may lurk I ask: are you happy that this man's daughters decided to go against the fine counsel(TM) of the Fallacious and Deceitful Slave and actually *gasp* TALK to their WICKED apostate father?

Yeah.... where's Sword of Jah?

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

Great I'm sooooooooooooooo happy for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit