US Hostage, Paul Johnson, Beheaded

by DevonMcBride 178 Replies latest social current

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Geesh AB,

I don't really think the 'Isalm is evil' possee are going to change their minds, so I can't see the point in trying. I've not seen anyone here claim that Islam is evil, of whom do you speak?

They are so attached to their opinions that even when the facts they use to back up the opinions (such as the old "Islam is an intrinsically violent religon" opinionThis isn't an opinion, it's a documented fact that Islam started and spread through violence much beloved of the ignoranti) are shown to be distortions or downright false, they do not change their opinions.

Rather than characteristing the issue as good law-abiding people against bad law-breaking people, religious extremists or bigots on either side make it a conflict of religions. No, what you have is lefties (for the most part) trying to show conservatives couching the argument as a religious one.

Just as the Wahhabis see no hope of a peaceful co-existence with non-Muslims, so too do extremist Christians who are the "extremists and misinformed religious bigots who are the bigots see no hope of peaceful co-existence with Muslims. I've not seen anyone on this board make this arguement...can you point me to it. It is a pity we can't stick all the fuckers on an island and leave them to their own hate-filled little world. Besides which, the Wahhabis are killing those they can't "co-exist" with, the Christians aren't.

Fortunately the majority of people in the Islamic world do not favour the actions of their violent minority, In Saudi Arabia this is not true, or in Palestinian territory, etc. The majority should be a bit more vocal if they oppose the minority. just as the majority of people in the West do not favour the policies put forward by our intolerant and massively ignorant minority.

At least many Wahhabis have excuses for their ignorance. Really, what excuse, other than the ones YOU offer. Few Westerners do.

The Wahhabi doctrines attract people from cultures under pressure Yes, those poor Arabs, they have such a hard life.; polarised, defiant, 'traditonalistic' beliefs always attract people who feel their way of life is under attack. Or maybe they feel under attack because they are polarized. Look at the fundamental Christians in the USA, for example. Sooo, Christians are extremists? Or just those that feel Christianity is under attack? How is that played out...are the Christians taking prisoners and cutting off their heads? Just as modern humaistic and scientific values have generated a backlash amongst fundamental Christians clinging to the myths, intolerance and misogyny of former centuries, so too has modern Western society generated a backlash amongst the worst off of the Muslim cultures. Define "worst off" and why are they so bad off? How has the west caused this? I'm not eveing going to address your obvious hatred of christian values.

We were ignorant enough, in the West, to think we could make fucking barbarians immensely rich without problems. Ahhh, you have such a tolerant view of Arabs We thought it was okay to be democratic at home but to support the most convenient dictator or feudal despot for our political agendas. I actually agree with you here, though to be fair, the dictator was already there, we didn't put them in power.. We thought we could chop up the world according to our interests and not suffer any negative reprecussions in the years to come.

We've truely reaped the whirlwind. Does that make what we did bad?

Now, as ever there are idiots getting semi-hard-ons at the thought of incinerating innocent men women and children. Some of them are Muslims. Some of them are Christians.Really, who, and who has said such a thing Some of them are just morons. But they are all scum.

Let us in the West take the battle to those who would do harm to innocent people and keep it away from the innocent. Explain how this is done when the Terrorists hide in the midst of innocent people? If we don't we are just as bad Muslims who kill innocent people, or Christians, Jews, Hindus, atheists, whatevers that kill innocent people.

• Realist
    Realist

yeru,

luckily this is not my computer! and it will be newly set up with XP soon anyway.

you are too convinced of the rightousness of your country and your cause. you actually seem to think you protect the world against islam and terrorism. that is of course rediculous. the only thing you actually defend is US interests in the region, thats all.

the killing of the korean is horrible of course. but one cannot expect a lot of compassion from these people. you should not forget that they view you and all other memebers of the occupation force as you view them.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Yeru

I've not seen anyone here claim that Islam is evil, of whom do you speak?

I see no difference between claims of being intrinsically violence or of being evil. If anyone wants to argue an intrinsically violent religion isn't evil, they're free to do so. It would be funny.

They are so attached to their opinions that even when the facts they use to back up the opinions (such as the old "Islam is an intrinsically violent religon" opinion

This isn't an opinion, it's a documented fact that Islam started and spread through violence

Thank you for proving both of my above points.

Rather than characteristing the issue as good law-abiding people against bad law-breaking people, religious extremists or bigots on either side make it a conflict of religions.

No, what you have is lefties (for the most part) trying to show conservatives couching the argument as a religious one.

If your argument is 'Islam is an intrinsically violent religion', it is a religious argument. Which part of that do you fail to comprehend? Would Muslims seeing people like you (active Christians) characterise their religion as evil think you were advancing a humanistic argument? No, they would see it as a religious argument, which it is, just as the Wahhabi creed of hate is a religious argument.

Just as the Wahhabis see no hope of a peaceful co-existence with non-Muslims, so too do extremist Christians
    who are the "extremists"?

Thi Chi is all in favour of wiping our Islam. He's said as much on this thread - you do actually READ the posts in a thread Yeru?

"The implications of this is chilling, and makes me more convinced that our cause is "just" to remove these sick bas**rds from the face of the Earth."

He's so eager to get his message over he posted the same message in two threads! Extreme enough?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/73706/1181828/post.ashx#1181828

And when Crazy advocated nuclear sterilaization of the MIddle East, here's our Christians's reponse;

"Do you object to the efficient way Drinker wants to end this aggression,"

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/73045/1180345/post.ashx#1180345

How come it's okay for him to describe nuking the MIddel East as 'efficient', but sick to describe the similar wholsale murder of innocents that took place in the Holocaust as 'efficient'. Or will your inability to ctiricise a fellow-CHristian (even one preaching death) going to make you ignore this question?

He's just a particulary offensive example. Other extremists are people who, despite the lack of evidence (how many peaceful Muslims? And how many violent ones?), characterise Isalm as evil, even if they're not in favour of a 'Final Solution'. That makes you an extremist too, as unless you can prove an intrinsically violent religion is not by definiton evil, you arguing one is as good as the other. I'd say about 36% of the USA's population are to some extent religious extremists as they believe the modern strate of Israel is part of the fulfillment of prophecy leading to the second coming.

and misinformed religious bigots

who are the bigots

There are at least two posters on this board who have made comments along the lines of 'wouldn't it be nice if we had an excuse to nuke loads of Muslims' - an action which would kill millions of people who have committed no crime. Crazy said so here;

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/73045/1179530/post.ashx#1179530

... and dolphman in this thread I believe. Seems they are obstinately or intolerantly devoted to their own opinions and prejudices. Or maybe, being charitable,they are violent morons with no idea of what's funny or not. What are they going to do next, a stand-up routine about the Holocaust?

see no hope of peaceful co-existence with Muslims.

I've not seen anyone on this board make this arguement...can you point me to it.

Of course I can; here's our resident extremist Christian Thi Chi, showing exactly how much he can ignore of a simple message like 'love your enemy'. I wish people would see 'nigger' everytime they saw 'arab' or 'Muslim' in his posts, as they'd more likely see him for what he is... and yes, obviously black people were not waging a war against white people but the same is true of most Muslims; they're not waging any war but get lumped in with those that do by the bigots. Anyway, this is Thi Chi being a prophet of doom;

"we can try to rationalize this historical aggression (by their own leaders admission) away and start appeasements, and face a thousand years of darkness, or we can make the choice to stand up to this ongoing threat that will send us back to the 9 th century, if we loose."

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/73045/1179097/post.ashx#1179097

It is a pity we can't stick all the fuckers on an island and leave them to their own hate-filled little world.

Besides which, the Wahhabis are killing those they can't "co-exist" with, the Christians aren't.

I've already shown that some people want the West to commit genocide. Please try to follow the discussion Yeru.

Fortunately the majority of people in the Islamic world do not favour the actions of their violent minority,

In Saudi Arabia this is not true, or in Palestinian territory, etc. The majority should be a bit more vocal if they oppose the minority.

Yeru, you're misinformed; actually the majority of Palestinians favour peace - slightly more than the percentage of Jews favouring peace, although the margin or error of the survey makes the two groups opinions inseperable.

http://www.mafhoum.com/press6/171C32.pdf

How long will you continue to hold on to an opinion when time and time again the facts you use to support it are shown to be exagerations or untrue? Check the definiton of bigot again if you like.

It's a pity you don't follow the news well enough to know how wrong you are. Did you know that Bush was praised by the Arab media for apologising for the actions against detainees in Iraq? They contrasted his behaviour favourably with that of current and past Arabic reigemes. Better levels of journalistic integrity than FOX has displayed as they're just the out-house of the Whitehouse Press Office.

At least many Wahhabis have excuses for their ignorance.
    Really, what excuse, other than the ones YOU offer.

Well, how about being raised in a feudal state with power split between the al-Sauds and Wahhabis where people are essentially enculturated in a intolerant, hateful and misogynistic fashion and convinced that their interpretation of Islam is the sole valid one? Whilst the largest democratic country in the world, in full knowledge of the human rights record of the country, continues to give it a favoured status as it sits on huge amounts of oil?

Seems to me someone raised in those conditons is less responsible for being wrong and misinformed than you are, as you haven't been brainwashed all your life but are still wrong and misinformed as you have shown, again, in your post.

But being demonstrably wrong has not ONCE changed your opinion, so I doubt it will this time.

The Wahhabi doctrines attract people from cultures under pressure

Yes, those poor Arabs, they have such a hard life.;

Keep it up Yeru.

If you want to argue that people do not have a hard life if they raised in situations where they are fed a twisted version of reality to convince them of the validity of the beliefs they are raised to have, and where non-compliance carries a very real risk, you're just showing how little you have learnt by coming to a board of cult survivors.

polarised, defiant, 'traditonalistic' beliefs always attract people who feel their way of life is under attack.

Or maybe they feel under attack because they are polarized.

Don't you understand what I mean by polarised? Probably not, as you seem to miss the point.

Look at the fundamental Christians in the USA, for example.

Sooo, Christians are extremists? Or just those that feel Christianity is under attack? How is that played out...are the Christians taking prisoners and cutting off their heads?

I don't think that you have to cut someone's head off to be an extremist.

Just as modern humaistic and scientific values have generated a backlash amongst fundamental Christians clinging to the myths, intolerance and misogyny of former centuries, so too has modern Western society generated a backlash amongst the worst off of the Muslim cultures.

Define "worst off" and why are they so bad off? How has the west caused this? I'm not eveing going to address your obvious hatred of christian values.

Oh Yeru, shame on you! Do some research on education, equality, freedom of speech and human rights violations and then tell me that the average Arab is in anyhway comparable to your average European or American!

As for hatred of Christian values... you pathetic lump, don't straw man me scarecrow... I mentioned intolerance and misogyny. Are you are claiming those as Christian values? Please, use the instructions that come in the box you get your opinions in to ensure you assemble your arguments in a way they don't immediately fold in on themsleves. LOL. But if those two are CHristian values, I will hate them.

But love? Silly me got the impression it was a majorly important Christian value. I don't hate that... in fact, maybe you can answer me what Thi Chi studiously avoids answering (as he can't); which part of "loving your enemy" don't you understand?

We were ignorant enough, in the West, to think we could make fucking barbarians immensely rich without problems.

Ahhh, you have such a tolerant view of Arabs

Oh, deary me, I describe a feudal country where they execute women by burying them up to their necks and throwing rocks at them as barbaric! Well, bang goes my liberal credentials... or didn't it occur to you I base my opinions on facts, not on an agenda?

We thought it was okay to be democratic at home but to support the most convenient dictator or feudal despot for our political agendas.

I actually agree with you here, though to be fair, the dictator was already there, we didn't put them in power..

I don't just mean Saddam. What about the al-Saud's? Surely you American's fascination with Royalty cannot of blinded you to the fact he's a despot? AH, but he's got oil, so, who cares? He's on our side! ROTFLMAO! The West's foreign policy has been set by greed and implemented by morons.

We thought we could chop up the world according to our interests and not suffer any negative reprecussions in the years to come.

We've truely reaped the whirlwind.

Does that make what we did bad?

By outcome AND motive, almost always. We divided according to political and financial expediency. Not according to natural or historic boundaries between indigenous peoples.

Now, as ever there are idiots getting semi-hard-ons at the thought of incinerating innocent men women and children. Some of them are Muslims. Some of them are Christians.

Really, who, and who has said such a thing

Read the thread Yeru. Read the quotes I've linked and/or c&p'd. Try to follow the discussion please?

Some of them are just morons. But they are all scum.

Let us in the West take the battle to those who would do harm to innocent people and keep it away from the innocent.

Explain how this is done when the Terrorists hide in the midst of innocent people?

With difficulty soldier boy. But if we kill too many innocent people, we will become their enemy.

Someone whose kid gets killed by a stray cop-bullet when the bullet as fired at a criminal will likely find it hard to forgive the policeman. The loss is too great no matter the lack of intention.

Entire communities who have had dozens and dozens of innocent people killed in attempts at getting the bad guys... well, we can drive them to hate us quite easily. As can talk of blotting them all out with nukes. As can characterising this as Islam vs. Christianity.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

blah blah blah...blah blah...blah blah blah blah neocons blah blah blah US always wrong blah blah blah blah blah poor misunderstood terrorists that decapitate live innocent humans...blah blah blah...all the fault of the US blah blah blah (check talking points) blah blah blah blah blah

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Oh scarecrow...

My answers were clear.

What is all too clear yeru is that no mater how wrong you are, your opinions will not change.

You asked what posters are extremists and which are bigots. I show you by their own hate-filled rhetoric.

Rather than condemn them, you resort to childish petulance as there's no way you can defend such statements.

Your refusal to condemn hate condemns you.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    What is all too clear yeru is that no mater how wrong you are, your opinions will not change.

As I've not yet been wrong on this issue, how do you know.

Hate filled rhetoric? Where?

I hate cut and paste, but here goes, God knows AB will think he won an arguement if I don't answer him (SMOOCHES)

Yeru

I see no difference between claims of being intrinsically violence or of being evil. If anyone wants to argue an intrinsically violent religion isn't evil, they're free to do so. It would be funny. The arguement is that islam was founded with violence, and there are violent proponents in it still.

They are so attached to their opinions that even when the facts they use to back up the opinions (such as the old "Islam is an intrinsically violent religon" opinion

This isn't an opinion, it's a documented fact that Islam started and spread through violence

Thank you for proving both of my above points. Is it your contention that Islam was NOT founded by violence?

Rather than characteristing the issue as good law-abiding people against bad law-breaking people, religious extremists or bigots on either side make it a conflict of religions.

No, what you have is lefties (for the most part) trying to show conservatives couching the argument as a religious one.

If your argument is 'Islam is an intrinsically violent religion', it is a religious argument.You keep wanting to tie violence and religion together here. This is your doing. I'm not making spiritual arguements here, so evil doesn't really much figure into it, not in the sense you're using the word Which part of that do you fail to comprehend? Would Muslims seeing people like you (active Christians) characterise their religion as evil (I haven't done that, I've only reiterated the fact that Islam was founded and spread by violence; I'm certain a Muslim would see me as a practicing Christian purporting this as religious discussion...they would be wrong...then again, they would see a secularist like yourself as evil in a religious sense too, are YOU making a religious arguement?. think you were advancing a humanistic argument? No, they would see it as a religious argument, which it is, just as the Wahhabi creed of hate is a religious argument.

Just as the Wahhabis see no hope of a peaceful co-existence with non-Muslims, so too do extremist Christians
    who are the "extremists"?

Thi Chi is all in favour of wiping our Islam. He's said as much on this thread - you do actually READ the posts in a thread Yeru?

"The implications of this is chilling, and makes me more convinced that our cause is "just" to remove these sick bas**rds from the face of the Earth."

He's so eager to get his message over he posted the same message in two threads! Extreme enough? My reading of this is that the sick bastards he wants to wipe off the face of the earth are the guys cutting off heads, or advocating cutting off heads...that is NOT extremist, that is prudent.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/73706/1181828/post.ashx#1181828

And when Crazy advocated nuclear sterilaization of the MIddle East, here's our Christians's reponse;

"Do you object to the efficient way Drinker wants to end this aggression,"

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/73045/1180345/post.ashx#1180345

How come it's okay for him to describe nuking the MIddel East as 'efficient', but sick to describe the similar wholsale murder of innocents that took place in the Holocaust as 'efficient'. Or will your inability to ctiricise a fellow-CHristian (even one preaching death) going to make you ignore this question? OK, missed that, probably talking out of the top of his head as my mom used to say, but no...that would be wrong...it speaks of frustration though

He's just a particulary offensive example. Other extremists are people who, despite the lack of evidence (how many peaceful Muslims? And how many violent ones?), characterise Isalm as evil, even if they're not in favour of a 'Final Solution'. That makes you an extremist too, as unless you can prove an intrinsically violent religion is not by definiton evil, you arguing one is as good as the other. I'd say about 36% of the USA's population are to some extent religious extremists as they believe the modern strate of Israel is part of the fulfillment of prophecy leading to the second coming. It's always funny to me that those with no religion want to charge me, or anyone else as extremists. I never said ISLAM is evil, I said it was founded by violence.

and misinformed religious bigots

who are the bigots

There are at least two posters on this board who have made comments along the lines of 'wouldn't it be nice if we had an excuse to nuke loads of Muslims' - an action which would kill millions of people who have committed no crime. Crazy said so here;

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/73045/1179530/post.ashx#1179530

... and dolphman in this thread I believe. Seems they are obstinately or intolerantly devoted to their own opinions and prejudices. Or maybe, being charitable,they are violent morons with no idea of what's funny or not. What are they going to do next, a stand-up routine about the Holocaust?

see no hope of peaceful co-existence with Muslims.

I've not seen anyone on this board make this arguement...can you point me to it.

Of course I can; here's our resident extremist Christian Thi Chi, showing exactly how much he can ignore of a simple message like 'love your enemy'. I wish people would see 'nigger' everytime they saw 'arab' or 'Muslim' in his posts, as they'd more likely see him for what he is... and yes, obviously black people were not waging a war against white people but the same is true of most Muslims; they're not waging any war but get lumped in with those that do by the bigots. Anyway, this is Thi Chi being a prophet of doom;

"we can try to rationalize this historical aggression (by their own leaders admission) away and start appeasements, and face a thousand years of darkness, or we can make the choice to stand up to this ongoing threat that will send us back to the 9 th century, if we loose."

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/73045/1179097/post.ashx#1179097

It is a pity we can't stick all the fuckers on an island and leave them to their own hate-filled little world.

Besides which, the Wahhabis are killing those they can't "co-exist" with, the Christians aren't.

I've already shown that some people want the West to commit genocide. Please try to follow the discussion Yeru.
    Fortunately the majority of people in the Islamic world do not favour the actions of their violent minority,

In Saudi Arabia this is not true, or in Palestinian territory, etc. The majority should be a bit more vocal if they oppose the minority.

Yeru, you're misinformed; actually the majority of Palestinians favour peace - slightly more than the percentage of Jews favouring peace, although the margin or error of the survey makes the two groups opinions inseperable. Define "peace" the Palestinians don't want to live in peace enough to get rid of Hamas, and the rest of the terrorists who would have no base of support if the populace rejected them.

http://www.mafhoum.com/press6/171C32.pdf

How long will you continue to hold on to an opinion when time and time again the facts you use to support it are shown to be exagerations or untrue? Check the definiton of bigot again if you like. Where have I been wrong? What has been exagerated. Show me that Islam was not founded and spread by violence. Oh, that's right, you can't. Show me where I've called Islam evil...that's right, I haven't

It's a pity you don't follow the news well enough to know how wrong you are. Did you know that Bush was praised by the Arab media for apologising for the actions against detainees in Iraq? They contrasted his behaviour favourably with that of current and past Arabic reigemes. Better levels of journalistic integrity than FOX has displayed as they're just the out-house of the Whitehouse Press Office. What the H$LL does that have to do with anything? What about the Arab press showing car bombs and blaming it on the US instead of Arabs? etc etc etc, I'll put FOX NEWS against ANY OTHER news source for fairness.

At least many Wahhabis have excuses for their ignorance.
    Really, what excuse, other than the ones YOU offer.

Well, how about being raised in a feudal state with power split between the al-Sauds and Wahhabis where people are essentially enculturated in a intolerant, hateful and misogynistic fashion and convinced that their interpretation of Islam is the sole valid one? If I didn't know better it sounds like YOU are calling Islam evil. Besides which, it's the duty of ALL people to educate themselves. Whilst the largest democratic country in the world, INDIA?in full knowledge of the human rights record of the country, continues to give it a favoured status as it sits on huge amounts of oil? So, the US government is suppossed to use religion as a discriminator?

Seems to me someone raised in those conditons is less responsible for being wrong and misinformed than you are, as you haven't been brainwashed all your life but are still wrong and misinformed as you have shown, again, in your post. In your MISGUIDED and IGNORANT position, I'm wrong and misinformed...which shows you're just...well, SAD! Take your head out of your a$$ for a minute.

But being demonstrably wrong has not ONCE changed your opinion, so I doubt it will this time.
    The Wahhabi doctrines attract people from cultures under pressure

Yes, those poor Arabs, they have such a hard life.;

Keep it up Yeru.

If you want to argue that people do not have a hard life if they raised in situations where they are fed a twisted version of reality to convince them of the validity of the beliefs they are raised to have, and where non-compliance carries a very real risk, you're just showing how little you have learnt by coming to a board of cult survivors. So, we excuse all violent people because of the arguement you just used...the Nazis, the Khmer Rouge, the Communists, the KKK, everyone gets a pass. Thanks once again for exposing one of the biggest errors in liberalism.
    polarised, defiant, 'traditonalistic' beliefs always attract people who feel their way of life is under attack.

Or maybe they feel under attack because they are polarized.

Don't you understand what I mean by polarised? Probably not, as you seem to miss the point. You had a point?
    Look at the fundamental Christians in the USA, for example.

Sooo, Christians are extremists? Or just those that feel Christianity is under attack? How is that played out...are the Christians taking prisoners and cutting off their heads?

I don't think that you have to cut someone's head off to be an extremist. To you, anyone with a core set of values is an extremist, that's the impression I get.
    Just as modern humaistic and scientific values have generated a backlash amongst fundamental Christians clinging to the myths, intolerance and misogyny of former centuries, so too has modern Western society generated a backlash amongst the worst off of the Muslim cultures.

Define "worst off" and why are they so bad off? How has the west caused this? I'm not eveing going to address your obvious hatred of christian values.

Oh Yeru, shame on you! Do some research on education, equality, freedom of speech and human rights violations and then tell me that the average Arab is in anyhway comparable to your average European or American! The west is denying free speech? equality? education? human rights? when did this happen...I thought it was the Arab rulers doing this to their own people. Why does the west get the blame

As for hatred of Christian values... you pathetic lumpNice personal attack, dolt, don't straw man me scarecrow.what's with all the farming metaphors?.. I mentioned intolerance and misogyny. Are you are claiming those as Christian values?No, but the impression I receive from your posts is that YOU consider them to be Christian values, you pathetic lump. Please, use the instructions that come in the box you get your opinions in to ensure you assemble your arguments in a way they don't immediately fold in on themsleves. LOL. But if those two are CHristian values, I will hate them.

But love? Silly me got the impression it was a majorly important Christian value. I don't hate that... in fact, maybe you can answer me what Thi Chi studiously avoids answering (as he can't); which part of "loving your enemy" don't you understand? I can and do love my enemy, which part of, THEY WANT YOU DEAD don't you understand? They don't care how you feel, they want you DEAD, DEAD, DEAD, without compromise, you must become what they are or die...understand?
    We were ignorant enough, in the West, to think we could make fucking barbarians immensely rich without problems.

Ahhh, you have such a tolerant view of Arabs

Oh, deary me, I describe a feudal country where they execute women by burying them up to their necks and throwing rocks at them as barbaric! Well, bang goes my liberal credentials... or didn't it occur to you I base my opinions on facts, not on an agenda? Perhaps it that you used the unneccesary expletive first stop fucking doing that.
    We thought it was okay to be democratic at home but to support the most convenient dictator or feudal despot for our political agendas.

I actually agree with you here, though to be fair, the dictator was already there, we didn't put them in power..

I don't just mean Saddam. What about the al-Saud's? Surely you American's fascination with Royalty cannot of blinded you to the fact he's a despot? AH, but he's got oil, so, who cares? He's on our side! ROTFLMAO! The West's foreign policy has been set by greed and implemented by morons. Maybe your too freakin ignorant to understand what I said, I didn't make exceptions,...we have too often supported the wrong people to maintain the status quo, the first letter I ever sent to a politician was to Reagan telling him that had we not supported the Nicaraguan government that the Sandinistas might not have come to power...on the other hand...what would be worse, the Al Saud family in charge of the Kingdom with all it's money and oil, or the Wahabs? Are we better off having Musharif in control of the Nukes in Pakistan's arsenal, or radical muslims?
    We thought we could chop up the world according to our interests and not suffer any negative reprecussions in the years to come.

We've truely reaped the whirlwind.

Does that make what we did bad?

By outcome AND motive, almost always. We divided according to political and financial expediency. Not according to natural or historic boundaries between indigenous peoples. Seems to me this was the English, not the Americans, and we had the help of Arabs when doing this.
    Now, as ever there are idiots getting semi-hard-ons at the thought of incinerating innocent men women and children. Some of them are Muslims. Some of them are Christians.

Really, who, and who has said such a thing

Read the thread Yeru. Read the quotes I've linked and/or c&p'd. Try to follow the discussion please?

Some of them are just morons. But they are all scum. Everyone that doesn hold your opinion I take it.

Let us in the West take the battle to those who would do harm to innocent people and keep it away from the innocent.

Explain how this is done when the Terrorists hide in the midst of innocent people?

With difficulty soldier boy. But if we kill too many innocent people, we will become their enemy. Ummm, I'm still not seeing any solutions.

Someone whose kid gets killed by a stray cop-bullet when the bullet as fired at a criminal will likely find it hard to forgive the policeman. The loss is too great no matter the lack of intention. Then maybe they need to kick the criminal out of their neighborhood.

Entire communities who have had dozens and dozens of innocent people killed in attempts at getting the bad guys... well, we can drive them to hate us quite easily. As can talk of blotting them all out with nukes. As can characterising this as Islam vs. Christianity.
    I here lots of criticism, but no solutions, when I get that from my soldiers ya know what I tell them...SHUT UP until you have a constructive VIABLE alternative to offer...I'm waiting.
  • dolphman
    dolphman
    What ... to legitimise your own extremist actions?

I think this shows some true motives. You care little about people and everything about your own ideology.

I wouldn't have extremist actions in mind if those extremist didn't exist. Life was just dandy before Sept 11.

I do care a lot about my ideology. It's pretty damn right-on. It's based in fact. And the facts are I don't have to wish for a nuke attack, because it's already pretty likely it's going to happen. I'm just trying to hurry the process along, so we can stop having these back and forth debates and start getting on with the process of defeating Radical Islam.

So if you think about it, I care a lot about people, especially poor liberals who think they're great humanists who are making a difference in the world. I'm just trying to make them realize what they're setting themselves and others up for, and that's death to everyone in the West. I think having one city nuked to bring this point finally hope could be a positive thing, in as much as Pearl Harbor united america. Both are tragedys, but they served a positive end result.

Sad huh?

• dolphman
    dolphman
    We were ignorant enough, in the West, to think we could make barbarians immensely rich without problems. We thought it was okay to be democratic at home but to support the most convenient dictator or feudal despot for our political agendas. We thought we could chop up the world according to our interests and not suffer any negative reprecussions in the years to come.

Oh, and what do you recommend we do? Whenever we try to influence democracy on someone people such as yourself immediately start screaming "Imperialist" or "Colonialist"!

You can't have it both ways. Either support our goverment trying to bring about democracy in other countries or expect us to have to deal with the dictators and tyrants of the world in order to get things done. But whatever you do, have some focus, get a serious and realistic perspective on how the world works and stop living in never never land.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Hold on hold on.

We are losing the real point here.

It doesnt matter if your Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Agnostic, Athiest, Mormon, Hindu, etc..etc.. if a NUKE goes of in your City,YOU will BE DEAD. This is not about Our Religion. A Nuke does not sit around and say "hmmmm maybe i'll spread the blast around that Hindu temple, oh the Harra Krisnas hand out cute flowers i better spare them....."

This about DESTROYING the WEST.

So when a Nuke goes off in London, will the Brits start singing a different tune? Or will you surrender like the Spanish?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    So when a Nuke goes off in London, will the Brits start singing a different tune? Or will you surrender like the Spanish?

Can you say "Nos entregamos"? (We surrender!)

This about DESTROYING the WEST.

You got that right. One of the messages from one of the monsterous beheaders on one of those Islamic websites was "We will not rest until the world is once again under Islamic rule".

Ladies, are you prepared to wear Burkas? Guys, are you prepared to mandatorially pray 5 times a day facing Mecca.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit