US Hostage, Paul Johnson, Beheaded

by DevonMcBride 178 Replies latest social current

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Wow, all that from trying to point out that America is not a dictatorship, so the pres isn't a dictator.

What ?

... Thanks but again ... I'm not gonna ask

You would be welcome in my bunker withou tfear of being eaten.

... No thank you, but understand me (deeply), I want AS MUCH people AS POSSIBLE IN THE BOAT* ! I won't feel good, If I'm the only one invited ...

(* JW analogy = for the fun) Cause it was sweet - but not sure anyway (you don't know me) (easy)

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Personally, I'm wondering how many on this board wear aluminium foil on their heads to protect themselves from the alien mind control rays.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Personally, I'm wondering how many on this board wear aluminium foil on their heads to protect themselves from the alien mind control rays.

OMG.... ROFL

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    "Yeru" After seeing Daniel Perle, Nick Berg, Johnson and now Kim beheaded, who here still things (as Michael Moore does) that these guys are "freedom fighters and minute men"...these non Iraqis?

Who thinks we need to fight the people that do these things? This is the issue.

(shessmen assistant) "the crow" is back.

... thanks again for the answer ... (fear again : Booo ! easy)

This is the real problem here, you like "easy" things that is why you don't really have the choice but to be selfcentered ... very hard to deal with people like you cause we don't have the choice we don't have a very pleasant position.

Thinking while you are frightened can't help you to find the right solution (the entire process is a reaction - so guess where is the problem ? no objectivity)

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

French,

Waiting to hear solutions from you...all I'm hearing is criticism...and how it's our fault...and there are better ways to deal with it...what are those better ways?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

(the "beware" dict-teacher joke) and now the foolish onces ... ... (easy)

It is not a funy topic but I can tell that you make me laugh !

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

French,
    Waiting to hear solutions from you...all I'm hearing is criticism...and how it's our fault...and there are better ways to deal with it...what are those better ways?

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YERU : (easy)

Ok my easy one ... Cause you know this one is not easy and that we ain't get it (and more this world is screwed up and more it will be difficult to get there) ... But moreover in trying with YOU (objectivity) ... So at this point we need a special crew ! and all people from the gov, military, big businesses, religion (the 4 ) : out of the way - then we can talk and think for good. So sorry YOU ARE NOT INVITED ! (my "easy touch")

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

No the 5 (I've forgot about the selfcentered)

Cause we can't count on you guys ... !

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Yeru

There's really not any point in discussing things with you. You lie too much to make it worthwhile;

You continue to want to excuse those who work evil and then blame the west...

If that's your conclusion from what I have said either you are too dumb to understand what I am saying, or seek to falsely chacterise what I say. I don't think your that stupid.

You also seem to think that secular people can't have a conversation about evil;

... either you ARE spiritual and this IS a conversation about evil, or you're a secularist and it doesn't matter.

... which is ignorant bullshit.

You also seem to have difficulty understanding I am criticisng those who DO in their ignorance direct all their anger against Islam (as distinct from the bad guys) and those who are simply incapable of making it clear that they are angry with the bad guys and whose sloppy arguments inflame passions by characterising it in a way that makes it look like and Isalm vs. the west fight.

Every careless use of the word 'Crusade' by a politician, every implicitily anti-Muslim statement, plays into the hands of the real enemy; fundies like the Wahhabis.

As you are yet to condemn people who joke about millions of American men, women and children dying so a nuclear strike on the Middle East is justified, or those who seek the elimination of Islam, or those who see no hope of peaceful co-existence with Islam, I can't see much difference between you and Muslims who refuse to condemn the Muslims who preach violence and intolerance.

If you are not for uniting with peace loving people and condeming those who preach violence (no matter whether they are Christian or Muslim), it is you who are part of the problem.

You charcterise Islam as violent in origin, dispersal and in the present day but studiously avoid acknowledging such characterisations are identical to claims of Islam en toto being evil or showing that they are not.

But scarecrow, like I say, your continual lies about what I say are reason enough for me to be utterly bored with talking to you.

You seem to think pointing out some things make the situation worse as invalid. What I have criticized in this thread (and you have not) are nuclear war and identifying all Muslims with a minority. If you actually thought about what I wrote, you'd see the solutions I'm suggesting. But you can't see past your own preconceptions.

Crazy; look at the words 'proper fission device'. Do they have such a thing? Anything else would not kill the millions of American (or European) men women and children that dolphman would see as justification of the nuclear sterilisation of the MIddle East. Dirty bombs would make a bloody mess, yes, and cause deaths, yes, but the fact people think a multi-kilotonne fission device is within the technical abilities of Al-Q shows they know dick.

• frenchbabyface

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit