US Hostage, Paul Johnson, Beheaded

by DevonMcBride 178 Replies latest social current

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

French,

Beware of the Black Helicopters.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I will die one day or an other ... in between I'll try to do my best !

and thanks for the answer !

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

In every definition of a dictatorship, the idea of absolute power comes up. In no way possible does any american president hold power abosolutly. If a president can get impeached for getting a BJ from someone else, then he does not have abolute power. They do have vast amounts of power, more than anyone else in the US, BUT not absolute.

Saddam did have absolute power in his country, so it was a dictatorship. The government getting set up in Iraq is not a dictatorship, so they are not trading one dictatorship for another.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Is there a difference in between Dictator (a man) and Dictatorship (a system : whith a few shessmen ruling) english also or there is a missunderstanding here ?

Just read Yeru's answer ... no explanation (not conviniente because something is wrong - but as a good teacher in a dictatorship army the answer is) = BEWARE ! (easy)

Well you can save your bosses asses ... but it doesn't save you (they have the bunkers, we are not invited)

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Well, a dictator is someone who rules a dictatorship. Since the US is not a dictatorship, the US president is not a dictator.

Mr Bush is not my boss. He doesn't even work for my department. My boss was hired by her boss, who was appointed by elected officials in my County. So a bomb was to go off in my work place, both my boss and I would be toast.

But I can build a bunker in my back yard if I want so I can survive a blast to a degree.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well read me : I was talking about "Dictatorship" and "Bosses" (not only one)

I can build a bunker in my back yard if I want so I can survive a blast to a degree.

(again thanks for the answer)

Well I can't ... And I'm not gonna ask you any invitation cause in knowing how you think and feel I guess that if a problem occurs in the bunker ... you will kill me to save your life ... if for instance you realise that's they're is not enough food (It means exactly the same) ...

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Yeru,

Did you know that the Knights Templar are the pilots of the Black Helecoptors? They are all part of a secret army ran by a Cloned JFK to re-invade cuba.........

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... ... again C151D : Thanks for the "answer" ... (easy)

It could be funny if so many lives was not involved ... I guess that WE NEED REAL ANSWERS ! this is not a joke

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1
    Well I can't ... And I'm not gonna ask you any invitation cause in knowing how you think and feel I guess that if a problem occurs in the bunker ... you will kill me to save your life ... if for instance you realise that's they're is not enough food (It means exactly the same) ...

Wow, all that from trying to point out that America is not a dictatorship, so the pres isn't a dictator. Actually, I'm not even a conservative. And I speak French. You would be welcome in my bunker withou tfear of being eaten.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

After seeing Daniel Perle, Nick Berg, Johnson and now Kim beheaded, who here still things (as Michael Moore does) that these guys are "freedom fighters and minute men"...these non Iraqis?

Who thinks we need to fight the people that do these things? This is the issue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit