US Hostage, Paul Johnson, Beheaded

by DevonMcBride 178 Replies latest social current

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    What are you doing helping to F**K up the world ! (think wide and on long term for a while) Yeru !

French Baby,

If freeing 50 million people from dictatorship and going after people who find it acceptable to cut off heads of innocent people is f**king it up....then I wish more people would do so. Complaining about the flies on your food when the food is being served on a pile of sh*t makes no sense at all.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Yeru,

Face it, you are too high speed for all these low level people

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !

dictatorship for dictatorship (get it ?) cause I'm not gonna waste my time

(you are not the savior) sorry to tell you that ! you just save your bosses asses ! PERIOD big DEAL !

• wednesday
    wednesday

Yeru, crazy, others,

face it, until the radical muslims are running in our streets, beheading people on USA /UK soil, many people will not see that we truly are at war, and they really do want us dead, that they are on a misson from their God. They don't care which political party we belong to.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Crazy,

Wooohoooo, High Speed Low Drag!

• dolphman
    dolphman
    WTF? And then you proceed to talk down to her like she is some kind of little kid or something. Get over yourself, man.

Puh-leeze!!

( of the 'doesn't like to see her friends patted condescendingly on the head' class)

Actually, I thought she made some interesting points, and that I respect her for giving a sh*t in the first place. But of course, once again this proves my point about how uptight politically correct sensitive types are. Geez. Get over YOURSELF.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    face it, until the radical muslims are running in our streets, beheading people on USA /UK soil, many people will not see that we truly are at war, and they really do want us dead, that they are on a misson from their God. They don't care which political party we belong to.

It will STILL be our fault, and we will deserve everything we get...don't ya get it, with this crowd, there is NO WINNING if you're the West.

French,

Easy words from a lovely yet clueless young lady. I love ya darlin...but if the US is a dictatorship, then there is no hope for the world...if I'm saving my bosses ass...then I do it for my sake, and that of my kids...there's no other country on the face of the earth where I want my grand kids raised...and I'd like EVERYONE in the world to have those kinds of values.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Well for starters, the US is not a dictatorship. From what I remember, for 1/3 of the governing force, we hold an election every 4 years. For another 1/3, members are appointed for life. And for the final 1/3, elections are held every 2 years. Because 1 person holds executive power does not mean they are a dictatorship. They are an elected offical.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

The U.S. a dictatorship? *LOL*

If so, I hope the first country we invade is France Dictators just looooooooove good wine.

Where is Napoleon when you need him?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Do you know what dictatorship means !do you think it is related harsh way of leadind

NO (this is only one exemple of dictatorship) it is about leading without peoples consent in everyway possible and appropriate to the context (propaganda - kills known or not, missinformation, every kind of ways to get peoples scared in the way they want to have them doing what THEY WANT ) does that talk to you ?

GET IT AND FACE IT !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit