US Hostage, Paul Johnson, Beheaded

by DevonMcBride 178 Replies latest social current

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Yeru: It's a shame that your leaving....I can understand why and Thunder and I may be right behind you.

Funny, Those that decry the shunning of the dubs are pretty darn good about it themselves...amazing that this board was here to gather those leaving the dubs....people with no political leanings at all and now it is turned into a place where politics rule.

As for Simons comment about you getting of your cross he needs the wood.....I am sure that is so he can build Kerry a platform to run on...he needs one

• Simon
    Simon

It seems there is no pleasing people.

Object to their suggestions of genocide, mass murder and wholesale killing of specific races and nationalities and they complain they are being victimised for the political views (boo hoo)

Maybe if I carried on the same type of behaviour that they defend it would be better?

I just declare someone an 'enemy poster' and they are deleted with no right of appeal.

Sheila: How does someone deciding to leave equate to *us* shunning them? I think you need to go back and rethink that one.

Yeru's posting limits were lowered after repeatedly breaking the guidlines and several warnings and then lowered again after making unfair claims that it was because of his political views on totally unrelated topics.

I am a patient person but I have my limits. If people keep throwing things in my face then sooner or later I'm going to get fed up with it.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    How does someone deciding to leave equate to *us* shunning them?

Simon: Shunning occurs in the congregation many times before people feel they are forced to leave. You continue to spot your views on this war and although I have told you in PM that it is making this an uncomfortable place for me you seem not to care.

See MY SON IS a Marine I am on a site with 5000 Marine Moms and their families I could post and counter post to all your views on this war but I don't. I could post actual facts to your propaganda but see I wanted this site to remain a place where we were friends...you continue though to push and push, if I had known this was a political forum I would have stayed away. Also, you act as if we should just ignore the threads and not post if it bothers us well since you ram it down our throats what do you expect?

Also a lil tidbit on the site with 5000 Marine Moms NOT ONE is voting for Kerry, not one Gold star Mom feels their child died in vain and NOT one is angry that this war is going on...see that is the other side of the coin, you refuse to see.

I even Pm's you and thanked you for your willingness to have a Bush banner only to find it was linked to Kerrys site. I don't think it is us with the problem....... I also don't see why you a Brit can't stay out of our politics. I don't get irrate about Blair and the crap going down in your country....perplexing

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I'm sorry Thunder is thinking of leaving.

Even if his opinions are exactly the same as Yeru's (and of course they can't be exactly the same), he doesn't resort to the lies and distortions stawman (Yeru) does.

The fact he does have to resort to such techniques says a lot about his 'argument'.

But I'll also be sad to see Yeru go. Lletting, say, a holocast revisionist rattle on to some extent reaps benefits. Having the utter deciet used by such people, and the hate lying behind their rhetoric revealed clearly to people who might quaver on the edge of the issue, never having really looked into it in depth, is a good thing.

starwman isn't in that league of course. But the fact, again, that his techniques bear comparison, says a lot.

And unlike his Christian best wish to me, I hope he lives a long happy life in a world where the fundamentalists - both reliigous and the political totalitarians - have their desire to impose their will on others confined by the rule of law and the imposition of human rights. A fairer, less inequal world. A more peaceful world where people stop looking for reasons to hate. The USA can have a black, athist, gay (femme), female President, just to piss in his Cheerios - not that the black or female would bother him, but the First Dyke and the atheist bit would bug him almost as much as the President getting married in the National Cathedral.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    I'm sorry Thunder is thinking of leaving.

Thanks........errr I think LOL

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker
    Object to their suggestions of genocide, mass murder and wholesale killing of specific races and nationalities and they complain they are being victimised for the political views (boo hoo)

Yes, when Muslims state that they want to destroy U.S. Cities with Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical weapons it bothers me.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

no no no, that kind of genocide is OK because we are the opressive country....

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Im posting this for Yeru since his posting ability (and maybe now mine) is becoming quite limited. Fight the Power!

It seems there is no pleasing people.
    LIKE SIMON?

SHOW ME WHERE SPECIFICALLY I HAVE FAVORED ANY OF THE ABOVE AND I'LL APOLOGIZE TO THE WHOLE BOARD

Maybe if I carried on the same type of behaviour that they defend it would be better?
    ???

I just declare someone an 'enemy poster' and they are deleted with no right of appeal.
    SOUNDS LIKE YOU LEARNED WELL FROM YOUR FORMER WATCHTOWER MASTERS, NO ROOM FOR THOUGHT THAT OPPOSSES YOUR "TRUFF"

OF COURSE, IT DOESN'T AGREE WITH YOUR "TRUFF"

Yeru's posting limits were lowered after repeatedly breaking the guidlines and several warnings
    REALLY, WHERE ARE THESE SUPPOSSED WARNINGS, AND WHAT GUIDLINES?
    and then lowered again after making unfair claims that it was because of his political views on totally unrelated topics.
    I WOULD HAVE MADE THEM ON THE SPECIFIC TOPIC HAD MY POSTS NOT BEEN UNFAIRLY LOWERED

I am a patient person But I have my limits. If people keep throwing things in my face then sooner or later I'm going to get fed up with it.
    YOU MEAN THINGS LIKE THE TRUTH, OR A WORLD VIEW FUNDAMENTALLY OPPOSSED TO YOURS?
    RESTORE MY LIMITS SIMON

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    C151D : On a sad serious note, the American hostage is Muslim. Do you think they will behead a fellow Muslim??

WHAT ? Some figures : about 7000 Militaries dead + more than 11 0000 civilians (all iraquies) ... in knowing that you had no reason to get in war with them. You've got a big advance on killing them ... in blowing them off (it is so kind of you).

So what is it about : you get into somebody's house for no reason, you kill a few kids in there because you want them to listen to you and give you their sympathy. Well you won't get it.

And not that far in your country do you remember the KKK, and how they killed ? Did you blow them off ?Also, how many awfull murderer in your country (and how much did you not hear about) ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit