US Hostage, Paul Johnson, Beheaded

by DevonMcBride 178 Replies latest social current

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Whatever,

Simon has decided I'm an "extremist" and has the nerve to label himself a conservative. AB, you really don't get it...I pray to God that you never reap the fruits of your ignorance and arrogance, cuz it will be VERY ugly.

I'm not long for this board, Simon took me down to 5 posts a day and no new threads...he learned well from his Watchtower masters and copies them well. I'm hoping he allows me one new post to say goodbye, but I've about had it. Simon can have his little world where he's king, lord, and master. I'm not going to get upset about it...I'm just going to go elsewhere. Ya'll can continue to praise Moore, hate Bush and the US and protect the terrorists...you just don't get it.

French, I don't know if it's a language barrier or what, I asked you about alternatives to the war on terror and you seem to think talking will help. It's been tried darlin, it doesn't work.

BYE, and enjoy Simon's tyranny...I'm sure this post will quickly be deleted...God forbid someone criticize his highness.

• Simon
    Simon

Awe

Get down off your cross, we need the wood !

• berten
    berten

>...I pray to God that you never reap the fruits of your ignorance and arrogance, cuz it will be VERY ugly...

Talking to yourself,Yeru ?

• patio34
    patio34

Hi all,

I haven't read all of this thread, but on the page before it seems some were advocating "sterilising" the Middle East with a nuclear bomb. I can't believe this would be a serious option for a plethora of reasons. One thing, what would happen to the allies of the US; for another what would happen to the oil? I'm guessing it's just a radical, simplistic, blow-em-all-to-hell solution.

I'd mention the morality, but that's lost on them. It seems violence begets violence in their book--unlike what Jesus said about kindness begets kindness; but I'm not a Christian, they presumeably are. If they're "Christian," I'd suggest them employ their slogan: WWJD? I still can't fathom how so-called Christians justify agressive, preventive war.

Abaddon, I love your treatises on discussions and they're a must-read. Even though they may not make a dent in neo-con warriors, etc., they mean a lot to me and, I'm sure, others like me.

Yeru, all I can say to you is goodbye. We don't even speak the same language. Your sarcastic insults to anyone who disagrees with you have closed all discussion with you. I was going to wish you well, but your desires to fight in Iraq precludes that.

Pat

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker
    Personally, I'm wondering how many on this board wear aluminium foil on their heads to protect themselves from the alien mind control rays.

Oh about 83.56% But its not working, im already here and have taken control.... Babyface, take me to your leader.........

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

C151Z : I guess it is sarcastic

anyway :

I don't have leaders ... I'm free and I want all my rights respected, and I want others to have theirs too (so they won't bother me - it is also kind of selfcentered but not in the same way).

Yeru I'm just sorry in leaving you will miss Colonel Kurtz

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Well being that the Current Marine Hostage will no doubt be killed in the next day or so should we start debating his death as well?

I guess we should throw the Geneva convention right out the window.......

C151Z : I guess it is sarcastic

anyway :

I don't have leaders ... I'm free and I want all my rights respected, and I want others to have theirs too (so they won't bother me - it is also kind of selfcentered but not in the same way).

Babyface,

No I was serious. I feel like taking over France (its those almond paste deserts...I just gotta have them...)

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

C151D : I feel like taking over

Oh well it's always about taking over with you ! We can't play, we can't love, we can't be fair to each other... no someone needs to take over anyway

• shera
  • Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Babyface,

As future King of France, I promise tons of love , fairness, and my birthday will be a Holiday

On a sad serious note, the American hostage is Muslim. Do you think they will behead a fellow Muslim??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit