8th Annual South Lake Tahoe Apostafest! Make your plans soon! July 10th-12th

by flipper 270 Replies latest members meetups

• flipper
    flipper

BREAKLFAST of CHAMPIONS- We'd love to have you out sometime at the Tahoefest !

OTWO-  Indeed walking distance to the restrooms is a big help. No need for porta-potties unless someone is having some incontinence problems. Then bring whatever you like ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Here's a little snippet of a group shot of some of the folks who came last year ! The one's who are blocked out wanted to remain anonymous. Hope you can all come again !  Peace out, Mr. flipper

• flipper
    flipper
    We actually had about 35 to 40 attend at one point I believe Saturday night- so this picture is not a representation of how many were actually there ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    Is the guy in the yellow shirt standing on a stump or something, or is he really that tall?
  • flipper
    flipper
    GRREAT TEACHER- Good observation. He's actually standing on a dead  tree on the ground . If you look at everyone's feet behind there was a  downed tree. He's standing on top of that downed tree. Not to get too detailed- but you can see his right foot  standing on the tree between Life's To Short's legs . LOL. Hope that clears it up. Dude's not a Nephilim. Don't get scared. Nephilim don't come to the Tahoe apostafest . We just get Bigfoots out west here
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    Oh, I see it now!
  • flipper
    flipper
    GRREAT TEACHER- Glad you saw it. LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • flipper
    flipper

O,K, ! Talked to some more friends so I thought I'd put up the updated list with 5 months to go ! It's exactly 5 months from today the 8th annual Tahoe apostafest ! Hope you can make it ! Here's who is coming for sure :

On The Way Out

Zed Revisited

Eva Luna

Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

Ray Publisher & Girlfriend & children

Aude Sapere

Mr. & Mrs. Jones & Children 

Kairos & Friends

Lifes to Short & Children

Fading Out & Children

Fading Out's friend

No More Kool Aid  

Blindnomore 

Possible Maybes :

Dagney

Killer Jones

Flipper Jr. & Girlfriend

I will be calling different people who I have in my little black book. So if we've talked in the past - expect a phone call anyone who's last name starts from A to Z. LOL !  Would love to have as many of you all come as can come ! Take care

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Reckon i can haul a few horses over there for some entertainment?
  • TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

That's a long bike ride! And the hills--oh, the hills!

Actually looks like it is going to be quite a spectacular soiree. I'd love to get somebody with access to facilities here in Texas to sponsor one of these Hootenannies.

It has been awhile for we local Texans.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit