8th Annual South Lake Tahoe Apostafest! Make your plans soon! July 10th-12th

by flipper 270 Replies latest members meetups

• flipper
    flipper

Alright ! I've had the chance to talk with some of our board members as I've been going through my little black phone book a through Z calling folks up and chatting or leaving messages. I'm on " E " and " F " right now working my way through the alphabet . So if I have your phone number and haven't heard of the Tahoe apostafest yet- you may get a phone call ! LOL.

Here's the updated list of who is Coming For Sure :

On The Way Out

Zed Revisited

Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

Flipper Jr. & Girlfriend

Ray Publisher & Girlfriend & Children

Aude Sapere

Mr. & Mrs. Jones & Children

Kairos & Friends

Lifes To Short & Children

Fading Out & Children

Fading Out's Friend

No More Kool Aid

Blindnomore

Balaamsass

3rdgen

Bro Dan

Bro Dan's Friend M.

Mr. & Mrs. Cha Ching

Azor & Family

R. & Wife

Possible Maybes :

Dagney

Killer Jones

Terry Walstrom

Darklighter

Mr. & Mrs. Exwhyzee

So this is the updated list as of April 2nd with almost 3 months to go ! Look forward to the list to be changing , growing, and evolving as the months progress ! I think this will be the most popular and well attended fest yet ! If everybody comes who say they are coming for sure I count about 40 - 45 people so far ! Amazing. We'd love to have more ! Hope you can come ! Peace out to everybody. Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper
    With 3 months to go wanted to post this so folks can see who is coming and make any comments they would like to make. Hope more of you can come to Tahoe ! It will be lots of fun guaranteed ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger
    Am making plans to be there for a day or two.The weekend actually. Will confirm that late June.
  • PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

I have a 50 gallon barrel I roast trip with, you use hooks and hang them from the top while Red or White Oak coals slowly cook them with some Pork Cushion marinaded marinated with home made orange syrup. The problem is I don't know which of my new girl friends I could take without getting in trouble, could I take them both?

• kairos
    kairos

Last year I attended and was not sure what it would be like ( scary apostates and all ), probably doing weird stuff, right? NOT AT ALL!!

It was a very liberating and relaxing weekend. So many conversations to be had at any time of day or night, yet we still woke up refreshed.

I may bring as many as 4 couples along. 4 from my area that attended meetings with me at one time or another and their others.

• ivanatahan
    ivanatahan
    Crap, this sounds great! My sister and I are planning a trek across the US, and we might stop by, depending on whether I take summer school or not.
  • flipper
    flipper

HAIRTRIGGER- Fantastic, glad that you can come to the fest ! Look forward to seeing you and meeting you !

POKER PLAYER PHIL- What I do care about is that if you come- please fulfill the promise to bring the " pork cushion marinated with home made orange syrup " . That's what I really care about ! Great FOOD !

KAIROS- Look forward to seeing you and your friends there ! Glad you are bringing so many people ! Cool.

IVANATAHAN- I hope you can swing by Tahoe if you are on a road trip the weekend of July 10th through 12th , that would be great ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• smiddy
    smiddy

Flipper , that sounds like it`s going to be one helluva get-together Apostafest , I cant be their in person , but I sure will be in spirit.

I hope it is a huge success .

smiddy

• flipper
    flipper
    SMIDDY- Hey thanks ! Sorry you cannot be there- but we will feel your spirit my friend ! It will be a great time for sure ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Wow! Sounds like a 'POSTAFESTACULAR, and at eight years and counting, a genuwine western mountain joy of life gathering tradition!

Mr. & Mrs. Flipper, it is so nice how you have kept this going. I love those scenic photos you posted last year. Have a wonderful 'Fest! ❤️❤️

Marina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit