This is about out beloved Dansk

by mouthy 606 Replies latest jw experiences

• mouthy
    mouthy

Words cannot express how I feel about what your going through...I pray those who you are consulting with-are being guided by the HIGHER POWER!!!

God Bless you my darling...Hugs to you all! I know the family are suffering watching you suffer.

We all love you & hurt with you ( HUGS)

Grace

• shera
    shera

I may not post here much but I do think of you often Ian.

Do as much as you can to get yourself better and keep that postive attitude up!

• Been there
    Been there

Ian,

I'm sorry for your pain and I pray for your healing and peace of mind often. I may have picked it up wrong but after your last post it felt like you were some how trying to appoligize for failing in your quest to beat this on a milder level and feeling weak somehow for having to work up to something bigger. You are not weak...Your enemy is just strong.

I see your story as a hostage situation. You have been taken hostage by the enemy. In the beginning you know nothing of your captor, how strong or weak he is. After doing some time with him you find out he is strong and mean. Enters the negotiations. Negotiators never start with the big stuff, they start small and work their way up as they get to know the enemy and what it's demands are. The whole time the S.W.A.T. team is getting ready behind the scenes just in case it is needed. The enemy for the most part is staying calm thru negotiation but still showing it's force. You are doing everything in your power to stay calm and keep the enemy calm. The enemy is raising it's demands and you and the negotiators do what you have to, to balance the situation. The S.W.A.T. team is ready and waiting. The ultimate goal is surrender of the enemy with as little injury to the hostage as possible. As the enemy gets tired and irrational S.W.A.T. may have to come in and storm it for your survival.

If you do have to resort to the heavy artillery you have made your body much healthier and stronger then it was in the beginning to fend off the assault. You can run faster and jump higher. You have done good my friend. I hope this makes sense.

My continuing prayers for you and your family.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Been there:
    Nice analogy.
    I also like the point you made that if he does have to resort to conventional warfare, that the battleground is in a far better condition upon which to fight.

Ian:This is WAR, ya ole hero, you

Every blessing to you and yours, my friend!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

(((((Ian)))))

Been There---what a nice (and interesting) post.

Grace---you said just what I'd have said---but better.

Ian,---Thanks for sharing what must have been a difficult post to write. You MUST do whatever you feel is the best thing for YOU.......and we are ALL behind you in every possible way, dear one.

Love 'n hugs,

Annie

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Ian

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and your family. I check your posts here very often to see how you are doing.

If I had a magic wand Ian,I would wish all this cancer away.

The road you are on takes twists and turns in how to approach this foe.

Being in pain and really uncomfortable leaves one drained. A day or two is one thing but if it gets painful for any length of time.. is very draining.

If it has swollen that much under the arm I suspect it is cutting into your sleep time, too. Sleep deprivation is another culprit..

On a side note, Ian.

Could you recommend a book ot two on buddhism. something I might like to read just to investigate it's beliefs and philosophy. Does it's beliefs help keep one grounded?

love

Special K

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

Thinking of you this morning - {{{{Ian, Claire and family}}}}

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((Ian))))

You're at the tops of my prayer list today dear. I'm so sorry for the discomfort.

Andi

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

((((Ian))))

Hoping today is a better day than yesterday...

love 'n hugs,

Annie

• avengers
    avengers

I am so bad at this, but I have to.

((((((((((Dansk))))))))))

Andy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit