This is about out beloved Dansk

by mouthy 606 Replies latest jw experiences

• bebu
    bebu

I'm the first one today (in the US!) to tell you that I'm thinking about you, Dansk, and praying for you. I hope your day goes right on Wednesday, and that your new oncologist is on the same page as you.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is interested in hearing when your daughter will come, and how it will go. Of course, I'm sure you will share that with us!

Take care, Dansk! I hope God blesses you wildly.

bebu

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Hi Ian,

Thinking of you too.

I really hope you'll find true understanding at today's appointment: that you won't feel being led where you don't want to go AND don't miss a valuable opportunity either.

It takes two open and free minds for that: yours and the professor's. For which I pray.

Take care,

Didier

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Ian --

What time is the appointment tomorrow? We'll all be sending prayers/ good wishes your way!

May your sleep be sweet tonight.

Hugs,

Marjorie

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

What does the Essiac taste like, Dansk?

• Dansk
    Dansk

Bebu,

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is interested in hearing when your daughter will come, and how it will go. Of course, I'm sure you will share that with us!
    Take care, Dansk! I hope God blesses you wildly.

Thank you for your prayers. I need them! To see how things went with my daughter please go here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/47295/1202047/post.ashx#1202047

Didier,

Thinking of you too.

Thank you! It means so much!!

Marjorie,

What time is the appointment tomorrow? We'll all be sending prayers/ good wishes your way!
    May your sleep be sweet tonight.

My appointment is at 2.00 p.m. My sleep last night was awful. Woke up ok, though!

Nathan,

What does the Essiac taste like, Dansk?

Good question and hard to describe. It comes out as a slimy concoction and tastes somewhat bitter. However, it doesn?t bother me at all as I believe it?s doing me good. I should imagine not a few people would refuse to drink it. When you?re as desperate as I am, I?d drink the Ganges if I had to!!

Simplesally, Brummie, Billygoat, EVERYONE, I'm truly inspired and upbuilt by your loving messages. They help keep me going as they are so delightful and upbuilding to read.

Love to you all - for ever!

Ian

• Joe Bloggs
    Joe Bloggs

Hope all goes well this afternoon at Christie's, Ian!

• Latte
    Latte

Hi Ian,

All the best for this afternoon......we'll be thinking of you.

slimy concoction and tastes somewhat bitter. However, it doesn?t bother me at all as I believe it?s doing me good

......it's sooo weird how the 'icky' tastes in life are the ones that actually do us good

Take care (((( Ian and family))))

• dmouse
    dmouse

Hi Ian,

Just caught up with this thread as I don't visit that much at the minute.

Sorry to hear you're going through such a rough time and my thoughts are with you.

Best of luck this afternoon.

Regards, Dean

• shotgun
    shotgun

Thinking of you Ian...so happy to hear about your daughters visit...it was a real positive for you and your relationship with her.

BTW...if you weren't so damn popular maybe I could get through when I call you. Hope things go well for you today, it will be next week before I able to call again

Hmmm..The essiac tea sounds just lovely, why is that stuff that's good for you always tastes like tree bark...oh yeah..that's because it usually is!

Big manly Hug from Shotgun

Here is the history of medicine for you...thought you would appreciate it.

2000 B.C- Here eat this compound of root

100 A.D- Don't dare touch that root.It is the tool of the Devil. Say this prayer.

1850A.D- That prayer is pure superstition,drink this potion.

1940 A.D- Believe me, that potion is snake oil, swallow this pill.

1975 A.D- That pill is ineffective, take this antibiotic.

2000A.D- That antibiotic is artificial. Here eat this compound of root!

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi Ian,

Thinking of you today - I will send you some vibes at 2pm,

Hugs

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit