Turn away from these wicked ways!

by Proud Witness 121 Replies latest jw friends

• Bulldog
    Bulldog

Well, even though you are a yanker of legs, I don't give a whooping funt, it was kinda fun! It helps me reaffirm my own decisions, and clarify my mind on many points, so that when someone I care about asks me, I will be able to be a lot more articulate.

By the way, if you were a "loyal JW" you would not post your real picture on the avatar, and you certainly would not post the half naked and lookin like a good time is goin on, avatar. That was my tip that you were a yanker. You would have used a "modest" non sexy picture of virtue.

welcome to the board!

"Hold Fast to the TRUTH--Make sure of all things!"

• Nocturne
    Nocturne

This sucks!!! I leave for a couple of hours, and I miss all the fun!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Welcome, Proud Witness!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: "By their fruitcakes ye will know them."

Stick around a spell; every village needs an idiot, and it looks like you're the "dope du juor."

• Farkel
    Farkel

little toe,

: I haven't worked out who it is yet, but I was immediately suspicious when I saw a attached to a derogatory thread title started by someone I hadn't heard of before.

I noticed the same thing, including the use of bold print on his/her "VERY FIRST" post!

Farkel

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

it wont be long before someone says that it's Hamas

• findingme
    findingme

How mean!!! I was pissed off for nothing!!! You got me.....got me worked up.

Good work, Proud Witness.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LMFAO... that was great!!

• Xandria
    Xandria

LMAO

Troll Bait. heheheheheee

X.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I missed the whole thing...who are you? Someone we know?

• Special K
    Special K

WELL. Quite a stir you caused .. heard about you in chat today..before you came clean.

Special K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit