Turn away from these wicked ways!

by Proud Witness 121 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    "GROSS Sin"?Would a blood transfusion do it?

Yes, that is considered a gross sin. However, I believe (due to pressures from the government) they will no longer disfellowship you for it. You will be disassociated though. Kind of a joke because it carries the same punishment. You are shunned either way.

• shamus
    shamus

Ah yes.... you are a proud witness.

Why not put your real name and address here? Why not be proud, instead of hiding behind your screen user name?

I don't think you're proud one bit. If I were still in the truth I would be forced to turn you in and you would be disfellowshipped, hypocrite!

How many millstones do you figure you have around your neck now from the thousands of lurkers who come here and think surely no credible witness would ever post here?

Anyhow, enjoy your wild ride down to the depths of the ocean, you hypocrite.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LOL shamus...where ya been? Proud Witness was playing a joke.

• shamus
    shamus

Aw shit.... I can't read five pages of nonsense; I'm off to work. Enjoy!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    She comes here to a site she KNOWS is Apostate, she totally defies what the Faithful Slave has instructed her NOT to do which is associate with known Apostates, she not only is in company with them but she CONVERSES with them which is double anti- dub dogma.

Yep and don't forget the slut avatar. I just lov v v v v v v uh uh uhv v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v ve love slutty avatars.

Flyin'

• FMZ
    FMZ
    Yep and don't forget the slut avatar. I just lov v v v v v v uh uh uhv v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v ve love slutty avatars.

Me too! Oh, you were being sarcastic?

FMZ

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Who was that, anyway? I've been searching for that IP hash in posts by other people but haven't found it yet.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

On the subject of who Proud Witness is....here's a clue....

Though "USA" is given as her country of origin, the person is obviously a Brit (or maybe an Australian), either living in Britain or an expat. Note the following things mentioned in PW's posts: (1) British spelling in such words as saviour, rumours, ageing, and programme, (2) A reference to a BBC program on which Bill Bowen was on, (3) referring to the game of Telephone as "Chinese Whispers", which is the British name for the game.

The person also habitually does not hyphenate words, e.g. "JW related" and "self proclaimed".

• boogerbill
    boogerbill

why on earth is she posting on here, yet putting up a pic on her profile of her in a bikini?!!!

• zev
    zev

that wasn't the original avatar, it was a cover of a jw publication.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit