Turn away from these wicked ways!

by Proud Witness 121 Replies latest jw friends

• Proud Witness
    Proud Witness

Hello.

Well as you would have guessed from my name, I am a proud Witness and I feel obliged to preach to you about the promises that our wonderful creator, Jehovah God, has promised each and every one of us, of any race or background.

I know that you already know what he has told us through his word, but I am curious to wonder why you have chosen to jump off the narrow road which leads to everlasting life. Is it because you have had a bad experience in God's organization? Or maybe you have become dumb and listened to or read apostate lies which have seemed to of spread amongst people intent on bitterly destroying God's Organization by spreading rumours on the internet.

The important thing to remember is that there is still chance for you.

Turn away from these wicked ways and this bad lifestyle you are leading. Turn away from spreading terrible lies about God's Organization. If only you people could see that what you are doing is wrong! Wicked apostates shall receive the ultimate destruction at Armageddon, there is still chance to turn away from this and come back to the Organization - the only place where people can receive the truth about God, and his word.

You see, some people chose to believe that Jesus is God. I mean, what's that all about?!?! The same people whom may chose to believe such twisted truths are being easily misled by others to believe the same kind of lies about the Organization. Do not be fooled by apostate propaganda!

I know that as Witnesses you know that we get warnings to stay away from you kind of people, but I want to help. If anybody has anything to say about 'how bad the Organization is' yadda yadda yadda then let them say it here, we will have it out.

• Gadget
    Gadget

Oh god, here we go again..............

Hi proud witness.

• kat2u
    kat2u

HO HUM YAWN

Been there done that moved on

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Turn away from spreading terrible lies about God's Organization.

Could you provide some examples of these "terrible lies"?

• happehanna
    happehanna

Sadly they are not lies about the org.

Do some more research and find out for yourself

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hello

I'm glad that i'm not proud. Pride is a work of the flesh, see galations 5. Come into the new covenant of the spirit. Where there is spirit, there is freedom. But, how could you know?

SS

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny
    Wicked apostates shall receive the ultimate destruction at Armageddon

This is interesting because when I asked over on Beliefnet JW debate board, where quite a few JWs post, whether you all still believe apostates are going to be killed at Armageddon, they didn't want to own up at all. They kept insisting that only Jehovah knows who is going to be killed at Armageddon. I guess maybe they just didn't want to be rude? So I'm glad to finally get a straight answer about this. You confirm that JWs still think everyone who doesn't agree with them will be destroyed, and the sooner the better. I've always wondered how JWs could believe that and call themselves pacifists. I've also wondered how you reconcile the loving kindness you're supposed to show everyone with teaching little kids that all their unbelieving relatives, including grandparents and sometimes parents, could be taken from them any day now. A lot of people would call that child abuse.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali
    You see, some people chose to believe that Jesus is God. I mean, what's that all about?!?! The same people whom may chose to believe such twisted truths are being easily misled by others to believe the same kind of lies about the Organization. Do not be fooled by apostate propaganda!

I don't 'believe' in 'apostate' stuff, it's just information. I'm not afraid of it either, like any information is going to make you do anything. Although if you believe in something, it certainly can make you do things. You are a slave to your own beliefs.

You see, beliefs are lies, regardless of what they are. Why would I think beliefs are facts when people only believe them? That's why they are called beliefs! You are basically lying to yourself, thinking you know something when you don't, you just believe it. If you know it's only a belief that's one thing, but why then do you try to tell other people how it is when you only believe something? Pride maybe?

In case you don't make the connection, that simple and clear reasoning would apply to EVERYTHING, including what you believe as a Jehovah's Witness. It's like what the society used to say, "religion is a snare and a racket" - and Jehovah's Witnesses is also a religion. Don't think I'm talking bad about the Witnesses, I just don't see any good reason one kind of belief is better than another, when the very nature of belief is you think something is true when you really don't know.

• gumby
    gumby

Are you real sure your not here having some fun just trying to piss people off? If you are, then take a ride. It's hard to believe that someone would come to a place like this BEFORE knowing what this place is about, the content it presents, the proofs it presents.......and think you could influence even one person from this site. Were not idiots here...ok? Go somewhere else to piss people off if that's how you derive your fun. You look like a fool to others here.

Gumby

• zev
    zev

Or maybe you have become dumb and listened to or read apostate lies which have seemed to of spread amongst people intent on bitterly destroying God's Organization by spreading rumours on the internet.

one thing i found out. they arn't lies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit