Turn away from these wicked ways!

by Proud Witness 121 Replies latest jw friends

• logansrun
    logansrun

Where's that avatar from? "Witness Girls Gone Wild"?

b

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Proud,

Don't let them get any information out of you than you want to give,,no one here is required to do so so why sho she,, BTW I though your entrance to the forum was very clever and cheerful.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

he,hee thanks for the morning laugh!

Nathan Natas this made me spit coffee all over my screen, you fruitcake you!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: "By their fruitcakes ye will know them."

and to Pagan Cross:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~run get away from them as fast as you can!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh well nothing ventured nothing gained, all in all I think it sharpened our anti-witnessing skills! We rock! Okay so you guys rock, I just watched but it was fun!

LMAO...........good start to an otherwise boring Monday.

Kate

• sf
    sf

PW,

Do you, by chance, post on ANY Christian forums?

sKally

• Michael3000
  • micheal
    micheal

I think it is Hamas, same font as he always used before.

• family_man
    family_man

DANG IT! I got here late... So many jokes about the avatar never to be told....

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    "Proud Witness" is probably another logon name by someone else that used to post drivel like this just to try and get a rise out of everyone.

My thoughts too. Perhaps Comforter/Dunscot - probably someone who used to post to this board when the SilentLambs stuff was breaking news. "She" certainly doesn't sound female to me...

Edited to add:

Well, at least I was suspicious - I did pick whomever it is to be just a stirrer and not a serious Dub (I always saw Comforter/Dunscot to be that sort of person).

• Anitar
    Anitar

Ok, I'm a little confused. Was this whole topic just a joke to get a rise out of people? Is this girl actually serious? Why did she disappear after only a few posts? But more importantly, what am I doing on a three year old thread?

• free2think
    free2think

Ok, I'm a little confused. Was this whole topic just a joke to get a rise out of people? Is this girl actually serious? Why did she disappear after only a few posts? But more importantly, what am I doing on a three year old thread?

LMAO. Anitar I was thinking the same thing. I didn't see the dates at first. How did you dig this one up?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit