by Proud Witness 121 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
  • nilfun
    nilfun

"W"

lol.

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

OK, I hate to be an old stick in the mud, but I don't really think its very funny someone posting here pretending to be a JW and stirring up a bunch of strife. I know that personally I have invested many hours into dialogues with people claiming to be JW's only to find out later on it was a hoax. I wish people wouldn't do this kind of thing. The JW religion and the pain it causes people is not a joke to me.

But alas, it?s the Internet. You pays your money and you takes your chances . . .

• Agnes
    Agnes

Blah, Blah, Blah! How robotic!

• PaganCross
    PaganCross

I have just started studying with JWs for a couple of months.Now I am having 2nd thoughts.What happens at a disfellowshipping?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    What happens at a disfellowshipping?

You are shunned by anyone who is a Witness. They will not even acknowledge your existence.

And if you become a JW, you will be expected to do the same to anyone else who gets disfellowshipped/disassociated. Even if it is someone in your own family.

• PaganCross
    PaganCross

Is it like a trial?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Is it like a trial?

If you commit a "gross" sin you meet with the elders and they determine if you are repentant or not. If they feel you are not repentant, you are disfellowshipped.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Two clues this is a bad attempt at leg pulling. Check out the slutty avatar for number one. Number two, this person seems to have read Crisis Of Conscience and is posting on a site like this. This is not someone who is trembling with fear of the Watchtower Jehovah.

Flyin'

• PaganCross
    PaganCross

"GROSS Sin"?Would a blood transfusion do it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit