Turn away from these wicked ways!

by Proud Witness 121 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

Leolaia,

I noticed the use of british spellings aswell. It sorta bugs me that someone would waste our time like that....

Sirona

• Corvin
    Corvin

whoops it was just a joke. I was really going to talk trash about her slutty avitar too. LOL

Cheers,

Corvin

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Leo:
    You call "Chinese Whispers" Telephone, huh? I didn't know that. You learn something new every day

I tried searching for the hash, too. They were clever enough to cover that track.
    I suspect it's someone like Hamas, but time will tell...

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Proud Witness. Why dont you let the elders in your congregation know of your triumphant denunciation of the apostates here on the internet. Then come back and start a new thread telling us the reaction they gave you upon learning that you have had active "association" and exchanges with several of them here. I am sure they will lovingly commend you for your efforts and tell you to continue on in this "fruitful" territory you have to witness in. You will surely experience the true, brotherly love they have to offer.

Regards

P.S Hope to hear from you on this soon. If you are proud then you will no doubt want to share with the friends what you did here to honor Jehovah.

• FMZ
    FMZ
    I tried searching for the hash, too. They were clever enough to cover that track.

I humbly disagree... I'd say it's less like Hamas, and more like dumbass. lol..

FMZ

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Nah, I doubt it's him. He does witty stuff like this sometimes but the writing style was different.

• alfie
    alfie

This is a Joke, right?

CIAO4NIAO!!!

alfie

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Hmmmmm....I don't think anyone could be excluded in terms of conscious style. Since the unknown author is taking on a different role (as a young female American), the differences in style could simply be accounted for by the different persona. However, things that tend not to be altered are the things one is less consciously aware of ... punctuation, spelling, and word choice. In this vein, I noticed some interesting markers in Proud Witness' posts, including:

• The use of /ou/ spelling in words like rumour, saviour, and other Briticisms as ageing and programme, BUT a use of American /z/ spelling in words like "Organization" instead of "Organisation". Hamas does exactly the same thing. Now, is this is common thing (maybe because the word is spelled that way in British WT publications??) or is it idiosyncratic?
    • PW twice left out the apostraphe in the word thats. All other words are spelled normally with the apostraphe
    • PW has a tendency to use single quotes to highlight certain words. For example: He downgrades the Faithful Slave... in my book, thats a 'terrible lie'. Asking me to 'prove' Ray Franz was lying is like me asking you to prove that the Society is lying. This is quite distinctive, as there are many other ways to emphasize words. PW in fact appears to always use the single quotes, even for direct quotations. There is also a similar pattern in Hamas' posts.

There are possibly other repeating features that might characterize PW's posts. If one can gather together a number of these features that define a pattern, then one can try to see if a similar pattern exists in others' posts. But if you ask me, that's a huge waste of

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Leo,,

You should be a detective!!

Dam there's nothing a person can hide,,,LOL

• talesin
    talesin

DON'T FEED THE TROLL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit