by Proud Witness 121 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    That's the trouble with good parody
    certainly NOT a genuine Witness

Yep, that's pretty much the way I see it

• neyank
    neyank

Thank Jehovah that you're here Proud Witness.

I've been trying to fight off these evil, disgusting apostates.

They just won't listen to reason brother. Or is it sister?

They just don't understand that Jehovah is behind the WTS 100%.

Just because they have changed their teachings 100 million times doesn't mean that God is not backing them.

Just because people died following those teachings doesn't mean God is not backing the WTS.

Just because the WTS has predicted dates for the end of this system and has gotten them all wrong doen't mean God is not backing the WTS.

Just because the WTS is ignoring the commands of Jesus about taking care of the homeless,feeding the poor, helping the elderly and stuff like this doesn't mean that God is not backing the WTS.

Just because the teachings that the WTS is teaching now will get changed in a couple of years doesn't mean that God is not backing the WTS.

Proud Witness. I keep telling these walking dead that there is a lot of proof that Jehovah is using the WTS.

Now help a brother out Proud Witness. Explain to these foolish, evil slave, bad people what the proof is.

That's all you have to do!

Explain, show the proof that Jehovah God is using the WTS and I'm sure many of these good for nothing varmits will turn from their evil ways and return to the loving orginization that we warmly refer to as Mother.

What is the proof?

neyank

• boa
    boa

A most polite hello to you Proud Witness.

Welcome to the greatest jw forum on earth.

You are a much needed balance to all of us, and I for one hope you stay around.

I am truly open to any honest statement or argument you may have to help me to find the truth.

If you do not want to do truly help, your motives will become very clear if they aren't already.

Yours truly,

boa

• Proud Witness
    Proud Witness

Darn it,

Had some fooled

• Flash
    Flash

Well as you would have guessed from my name, I am a proud Witness and I feel obliged to preach to you...

Assuming your the genuine article you shouldn't be pushing ahead of the org. and taking it upon yourself to preach/save us...right?

... but I am curious to wonder why you have chosen to jump off the narrow road which leads to everlasting life...

What makes you so sure we're off it and you ON it? Meeting attendance??

...people intent on bitterly destroying God's Organization by spreading rumours on the internet.

... Turn away from spreading terrible lies about God's Organization...

You see, some people chose to believe that Jesus is God. I mean, what's that all about?!?! ...believe the same kind of lies about the Organization.

If anybody has anything to say about 'how bad the Organization is' yadda yadda yadda then let them say it here, we will have it out.

The GB/Organization is narrow, controlling and manipulative. That's not rumour, it's FACT. Who have inseperatly linked obediance to them with obediance to GOD. Very un-loving to say the least! Perhaps if the ancient Israelites questioned and challenged their religious leaders more Jehovah wouldn't have had to punish them as hard or as often.

But it's sad to see so many people simply taking his word for it and claiming the same as he does - just because he didn't receive God's holy spirit when he was part of the Governing Body, doesn't mean to say that the rest didn't either.

Your proof of this is?? Aren't you just 'speculating'?

Another indirect lie is when apostates speak about false prophecies.....These people who speaculate on past doctrine as though we teach it today are idiots.

What doctrines taught today will become tomorrows Old Light? Or is that impossible now?

...I'm not denying the existance of these scumbags within the Organization, but I am confused as to why people could listen to Bill say a five digit number and swallow it whole - just the same as how apostates claim the rest of the Organization has swallowed God's truth as a 'lie'.

How is it you believe the number is not true. What are you basing it on? It seems to me your being too generous with your trust in the GB/Org.

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Darn it,

Had some fooled

Nonetheless, I think it was productive in a twisted sorta way. Many excellent points were brought to the fore in rebuttal.

And no, I'm not Proud Witness...

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Oh, sweetie..............yawn.............another **tired** "Apostle of Righteousness" trying to come here and straighten out the wicked so-called "Apostates"........guess you're feeling pretty full of "Jehoover's" power, eh? Now, run along dear, and find someone else who's interested in feeding the latest "troll princess" on a website!

Terri Crowe-Perry

617 Town Colony Drive

Middletown, CT 06457

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Darn it,

Had some fooled

D'OH!! LOL

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

She/He was so obvious, even to me, who is usually a gullible, swallow the story down, hook, line and sinker type! LOL! For once, I listened to my intuition! But, it gave some of us a chance to "blow out the pipes" so to speak, got the old blood pumping, eh? HEEHEE!

Terri

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I haven't worked out who it is yet, but I was immediately suspicious when I saw a attached to a derogatory thread title started by someone I hadn't heard of before.

The avatar and everything else made it pretty obvious that it's someone who knows the board software reasonably well. Most trolls dont go to those lengths...

I guess it gave a few an opportunity to hone their best lances, for the battle. That's probably not a bad thing.

So, who is the mysterious man in black?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit