by Amazing1914 124 Replies latest forum announcements

• logansrun
    logansrun

Wow! We have GOT TO do lunch soon Jim.

Bradley

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Hi Bradley,

I am running late to work today ... but call me early this afternoon ... and we can maybe take luch as soon as you wish ... my time is really open right now ... and I am in a talking mood ... not that I was ever not in a talking mood ... but I am feeling really damn good right now -

• franklin J
    franklin J

good luck amazing!

Hard to believe these people are for real!

regards, Frank

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Kudos to you AMAZING !!

WATCHTOWER:

I've never been a member, only talked to your publishers numerous times (some nice people), couldn't get straight answers and there were many one-sided conversations. I didn't join (thank God....ok, Jehovah)... so I hope you get what's coming to you for ruining so many peoples lives....

My name is Kairs.... Hoo Kairs

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Welcome to the wonderful world of expert witness testimony.

Well done Jim and I am glad that their "techniques" did not get to you and make you lose it. They want to show you in as bad a possible light. Don't ever lose it. Always remember they have a job to do - which is to discredit you to the Court and you have a job to do which is not falling for it.

Never take it personal and you will be fine.

hawk

• dustyb
    dustyb

hey watchtower snoops. i forgot to add something. i'm teddy jaracz. i like to have sex with little boys in the butt at my bethel room after i get done studying the koran! also, everything that i've wrote the past 30 years is a total crock of shit. we've ran out of bible bends and lies, so we're just blowing smoke up the asses of rank and file JW's so we can get more donations. oh, and i also enjoy splitting families apart, watching innocent children get molested, and seeing children die in hospitals because of my interpretation of the bible. have a good day!

• Makena1
    Makena1

Jim - incredible work. Your news is as uplifting as the sunshine that just broke out in Seattle.

WT - crawl back to the darkness if you can. The light is getting brighter, but not the way you preach. Your arrogance and contempt for anyone that disagrees with you I pray will finally be your undoing.

Metatron, Billygoat and other - well said!

Makena

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I am thrilled you are back Amazing .

The first time I came on this board my hubby encouraged me to read your story first. You have been one of my favourite posters and I always look for you.

Looking forward to more of what you have to say.

wannaexit

• Hapgood
    Hapgood

Amazing, thank you for what you have done at a great cost to yourself. Good to have you back, please take care of yourself.

How can the WT lurk here and read the heartbreaking stories, how they have destroyed peoples lives and not do anything about it when they are able to. They must not have a heart, I believe they are truly evil.

Hapgood

• minimus
    minimus

Who's Amazing???..........Nosferatu, be glad your real name isn't Dick Myass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit