Amazing is back ... the Wheels of Justice have turned

by Amazing1914 124 Replies latest forum announcements

• Will Power
    Will Power

bttt

waiting for more....

• Xandria
    Xandria

Thank you Amazing, for putting yourself through this inquisition. I think the WTS should hear about the damages it has helped come to pass. Enough! the pain must stop and they should be held accountable for the blood spilled. They talk about blood guilt, when they are the guilty.

Love, they have none for thier fellow man, if they had love we would not be here today. We would still be "loyal" J-dubs. The term Spiritual Rape covers so many levels of abuse and they wonder why we are angry. Righteously so!

So many lost in the name of being a Jehovah's Witness. It will not end unless some radical changes come to pass.

This is the only way change will come about with them.

X.

• Dansk
    Dansk

As I've said time and again, FEAR is Watchtower's strongest weapon. Get rid of that fear and Watchtower is a lame duck.

Congratulations, Amazing. Watchtower is running for cover and we mustn't let up. Truth always wins out in the end and Watchtower is becoming less credible by the day. It's dug itself a huge crater of a hole it's unable to climb out of. Gosh, I only wish my girls would read your post.

Please feel free to reveal my name

I, for one, won't die in shame

Fear encapsulates so many here

Loved ones, friends I hold so dear

The yoke I bore is no more

It's time for Watchtower to pay the score

Ian

• Scully
    Scully

Hi Bendrr:

Posting Guidelines

To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language
    2. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
    3. Swearing, using hate-speech or making obscene or vulgar comments.
    4. Breaking the law
      This includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court (comments which might affect the outcome of an approaching court case). You may post a small amount of third party material, but please help us to avoid breaching copyright by naming its author and publication. We are unable to investigate all third party material, so where possible, please provide a link instead.
    5. Spamming
      Please don't add the same comment to more than one forum.
    6. Advertising
      You can mention relevant, non-commercial websites as long as they support your comment.
    7. Impersonating or falsely claiming to represent a person or organisation.
      Please don't mislead other users by abusing our registration procedure.
    8. Posting in a language other than English.
    9. Invading people's privacy
      Please don't post private addresses or phone numbers, including your own. You may post email addresses so long as you make it clear who they belong to.
    10. Posting an off-topic comment.
    11. Publicly disputing or arguing about moderator decisions
      If you disagree with any action taken then please raise it via email or PM.

Forums may be moderated to make sure they stay friendly and welcoming, legal and relevant. We reserve the right to edit or delete posts at own discretion and without notice, which we consider to be unacceptable. If you repeatedly break these rules, you may be prevented from posting.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/terms.ashx

Terms of Use

InteSoft IT Ltd maintains the interactive portion(s) of their Web site as a service free of charge. By using any interactive services provided herein, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices relating to its use.

1. As a condition of your use of this Web site and the interactive services contained therein, you represent and warrant to InteSoft IT Ltd that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. All user accounts are governed by and subject to the following rules:

• Use of your account is expressly limited to you. Your account may not be transferred or shared with any other party, temporarily or permanently.
    • You agree to bear sole responsibility for all use of your account and for the confidentiality of your username and password. To protect your privacy, we will suspend access or change access to your account immediately upon notification by you that your password has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised.

2. This Web site contains one or more of the following interactive services: bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. You agree to use such services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service, area, group, forum, community or other message or communication facility. In addition to any other terms or conditions of use of any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities, you agree that when using one, you will not:

• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
    • Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy of publicity unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents.
    • Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
    • Advertise any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
    • Offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
    • Conduct or forward chain letters or pyramid schemes.
    • Download for distribution in any manner any file posted by another user of a forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
    • Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
    • Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin, source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
    • Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any of the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. This includes imposing sanctions or other action as a result of someone using this site.

By posting on message boards, participating in chat rooms, or creating any other content, you will be deemed to have granted InteSoft IT Ltd perpetual, non-exclusive permission to redistribute by transmission the information or materials worldwide without charge or liability.

You participate in and/or operate message boards, chat rooms, and/or other InteSoft IT Ltd Forums features at your own risk. If you are unhappy with the contents and/or operation of a message board and/or chat room, your only recourse is to contact the host or Web site that operates said service(s). If you are dissatisfied with any feature, operability, contents, this agreement, other agreements InteSoft IT Ltd Forums imposes as a condition of usage, or any other component of the Forum Web site, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of InteSoft IT Ltd Forums services.

3. InteSoft IT Ltd has no obligation to monitor the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. However, InteSoft IT Ltd reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by InteSoft IT Ltd necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.

4. You acknowledge that communications to or with bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities are not private communications, therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. You should always use caution when providing any personal information about yourself or your family. InteSoft IT Ltd does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities and, specifically disclaims any liability with regard to same and any actions resulting from your participation. To the extent that there are moderators, forum managers or hosts, none are authorized InteSoft IT Ltd spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of InteSoft IT Ltd.

5. The information, products, and services included on this Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. InteSoft IT Ltd may make improvements and/or changes in this Web site at any time. Advice received via this Web site should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.

6. INTESOFT IT LTD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.

7. INTESOFT IT LTD HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.

8. IN NO EVENT SHALL INTESOFT IT LTD BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, WITH THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF INTESOFT IT LTD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.

9. DUE TO THE FACT THAT CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT OR RECOGNIZE AN EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THIS WEB SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OF USE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS WEB SITE.

10. InteSoft IT Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this Web site, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this Web site without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered.

11. Applicable Laws. This Site is administered by INTESOFT from its offices in Manchester, UK. INTESOFT makes no representation that materials at this Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use or export or re-export the materials at this Site or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations including without limitation UK export laws and regulations. If you choose to access this Site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingsom, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.

12. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and InteSoft IT Ltd with respect to this Web site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to this Web site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.

13. InteSoft IT Ltd is located at Manchester, UK, email [email protected].

14. All contents of this Web site are: Copyright © InteSoft IT Ltd, All rights reserved.

• detective
    detective
    I am concerned for my privacy now too.

I suspect they want this sort of response out of people. My feeling is that, since it's nearly impossible for the average person to verify who it is that they are communicating with online and the information is therefore unreliable, I think they ask as a means of intimidation. They have no way of knowing that you are who you say you are- despite wedding pictures (!) I mean, any number of people who know you could be masquerading as you. Not that they would, of course, but it's quite possible. Without investing large amounts of time and money into pursuing your identity, they haven't got any real "evidence" of your identity whatsoever. It's all about intimidation.

They want you to think they can reach alot further than they can.

• Swan
    Swan

Discovery can work in our favor too.

For anybody who is mentioned, like Ray Franz, Bill Bowen, etc., couldn't the attorneys ask for whatever the Watchtower has on file about them?

And what about the database they admit exists, but claim it is not exactly 23,000 records? Couldn't that be disclosed during the discovery phase?

Tammy

• Special K
    Special K

Amazing ...

Thank you so very very much for your uplifting post about all the positive things that are taking place.

Especially liked it when you told us,

"Don't let that recently lost case in Minnesota bother you ... it was a very sad set back ... but there are bigger cases in other states ... and more cases on the way ... and, in time, Justice will prevail ..."

Sometimes I just think that any progression seems to come to an abrupt stop.

I'll be anxious to hear of some cases that go more our way than the WTBTS way. That would certainly make me feel better.

sincerely

Special K

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Thanks Scully.

I've gone and changed my profile info. I'd advise everyone else with family still in to consider doing the same. I think someone may have told my family I'm here. If it can happen to me it can happen to anyone.

Mike.

• Flash
    Flash

I'm very sorry for what you suffered! I agree with you, that they're NOT going to get this Genie back into the bottle!!

"...I can now see that, in my opinion, Watchtower cares only for itself and they have no feelings for the victims or their responsibility toward the victims."

I have no doubt of this, they're in CYA mode, pure and selfish.

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

Glad to see you back

Im looking forward to your next post.

So the watchtower lawyers are watching, well isnt that interesting

I wonder whos making them do that

do you think maybe

SATAN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit