Amazing is back ... the Wheels of Justice have turned

by Amazing1914 124 Replies latest forum announcements

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Amazing: Big hug and pat on the back, dude. Take good care of yourself.

To any WT spies who happen to be wasting their time reading this board:

I bet this isn't what you thought you'd be doing when you went to Bethel, huh? So much for your glorious vision of serving Jehovah, working for the vindication of his name...didn't quite think you'd be trying to vindicate it from stuff your own organization did, did you?

Now you spend your time reading stuff that the 'average' JW is warned to stay away from. Does that make you feel special and important, or did it just disillusion you?

Whatsa matter, your supposed god can't tell his supposed faithful slave what's going on?? You have to lurk on 'apostate' sites?? I don't blame you, you know down deep in your heart they're all fakes, don't you? You're just peddling as fast as you can trying to hold on to the money and power - You're right up there with Jimmy Swaggart and Oral Roberts...pathetic fakes using religion to line your pockets and stroke your egos.

We're your worst nightmare come true: a decentralized, ad hoc group of cyber-guerillas who are being joined daily, by more and more pi$$ed off ex-Witnesses, who collectively seek your ruin

Ditto.

The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers.

You don't scare me. Your attempts to intimidate us by asking for our names just shows what bullies you are, and that you're getting desperate. You are pathetic.

I bet we scare you, though, don't we? A whole group of people who give less than a damn what you think or what you say. Hundreds, thousands of people who know what a nasty, hateful, corrupt organization you are and are going to keep speaking up about it until everybody else knows too.

Bring it on.

• shamus
    shamus

Amazing 1914,

I am pretty much awestruck right now. Thank you so much for your post! And thank you for all you do! Pretty much I am in shock right now; if I didn't know Simon and others so well on this board, I would have thought that it would be a hoax.

Believe me, this is not. Big news!

And to the botchtower who made me feel less than human day in and day out; to those who made me want to wrivel up and die for the "love" of god, suck eggs.

And for that reason, get yourselves a life and get out in service, you dammed slackers. That's all I ever heard pedalling your "life saving" literature. Why not find out what things were really like in Jesus time rather than listen to your opinionated one=sided religion.

• Don Smith
    Don Smith

Welcome back Amazing to the land of the living and real people who care about each other.When we decide to exit the WT they come after us to discredit us, and brand us as apostates because they are fearful of us talking to others . They use the same tactics on all who " teach something different than that taught by jws according to their Policy book to elders under Apostates, Interestingly no scriptures quoted to back their dictum and when they call us in to reajust our thinking in accordance with their Policy Book and we choose to use the Word of God to make a defence of our faith they are not interested in our use of the bible as indicated by the final ? to us, do you beleve this is Gods Org. Yes or No.?

But we are in good company because thats how they treated our brother , teacher ,lord and Savior Jesus.and because he chose to to heed his Fathers Word and not the Party line, they were incensed and said we got to shut this guy up for our sake otherwise Rome will zap our nation

Jesus warned us we all will have to go through the fire as he did in order to be refined to show the metal in us and though we might feel we are alone at times that is not the case as he has promised to see through to the end just as his Father did on his Sons behalf.

One of the avenues i found effective when confronted with reading Ray Franz books and talking to him and Ron Frye i decided to follow the admonition at Rom 13 and appeal to the Superior Authorities placed there by God. I figured if put them there and then i better heed his arrangement and seek their help " for they are Gods ministers to you for your good " So i made an appointment to meet with my Federal M.P.and with the aid of 2 of his assitances, one of whom was a Catholic unniversity student sent an excellent letter to the Library of Parliament Research Branch outlining my prediciment as regards my family members and that as a Canadian citizen were overstepping their authority in violation of my rights and freedoms under the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and we include God in the Charter.

Well ! when i received the documemt from Susan Alter .Law and Government Division ,Research Branch containing the Case History of Jehovah,s Witnesses: Disfellowshipping and Shunning, plus their Letters Patent to carry on business in Canada ,registering under the Minister of commerce and consumer affairs. In the letters patent ,Susan Alter makes reference " to the WTB and Tract Society of Canada, under its letters patent,identifies litigationas one of its corporate objects: "XI To commence or defend`legal proceedings to preserve freedom of religion,assembly and press; to uphold the basic rule of law and liberties provided in the Constitution of Canada ;to protect any other interest of the corporation."

" Ironically , this legal expertise --developed to protect the religious interestsof Jehovahs Witnesses--is turned against ex-Witnesses who attempt to sue the Society." Susan Further states" the Societyof Canada has assets in excess of $35 million last year, so it is the type of corporate legal opponent for whom money is probably no barrier to the appeal process."

So armed with info i arranged to meet with the elders and reqested an older bro. to sit who i knew could verify my presentation . It was a 3 hour presentation , they used no bibles in the discussion. I mentioned i picked Rays Book at the Public Library and read it , stateing are telling me as a Canadian citizen i cant read a book from the Public Library.We had 3 more Mtgs and played the game my way and was not Disfellowshipped and managed to get all my immediate family out.

I was able to assist a jw friend out under similar circumstances when the elders promised to answer his ? and could not and then told Dan they wanted to meet with him not to answer his ? " but that someone said you were offering apostate literture" I suggested we go see Randy White M.P who listened to Dans Story and Randy asked Dan if he would him to sit in with him on his Judicial hearing at the Kingdom Hall. Dan said to Randy , i dont think they will let you come. Randy responded iam you legally elected Member of Parliment in so many words.So we decided to draft a 3 page letter with a copy to Randy and delivered a copy to the Home of Ted Russell City Overseer. That is the last we heard from the body of elders.

In Conclusion the Moral of the story is listen to our Heavenly Fatherwho knows best as stated at Rom.13:1-4

Don Smith

• Panda
    Panda

Amazing1914-Great name. I am proud of you for sticking with this legal action. Be patient these things take time, one lawyer says this the other goes like that the first writes one thing the second does too...ad nauseum. Patience.

Now for all you faithful Bethelites, please feel free to post questions. Sign on and our web guy will keep you secret and safe from the eyes of the WTBTS leaders (elders ---yeah right---don't make me laugh)

Panda LOOOOVES freedom (and Mr.Panda)

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Amazing: Wow, I figured you were up to something but WOW this is friggin awesome. Makes me sick though they are more concerend with Apostates than childmolesters. What is great is this will be in court records for anyone to see, that their concern is not for making things right but is for "outing" those that might oppose or know to much. They suck and they will be brought down and I hope it is our time. SheilaM

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Hi Shiela,

Just to clarify a little: This deposition was in two parts, the "discovery" phase and then the "trial" phase. The Watchtower asked most of the personal and intrusive questions and questions regarding "apostates," in the "discovery" phase ... while this is on the record, it will not be shown to a Jury ... however, some of the intrusive and private questions will be shown to the Jury from the "trial" phase. So, they will be seen in the light they chose.

Most depositions use only the "discovery" phase to help attorneys determine what a potential witness knows ... and decide from the results as to what they will examine during trial. A "trial" phase deposition is taken when there is a possibility that the witness may not be alive when the testimony is given at trial ... if the witness is dead, then the Judge hears the objections from both sides and determines what, if any parts shall shown to the Jury and what parts shall be removed. The video is then edited accordingly, and the Jury sees the final product.

I hope to be alive ... because then I would be allowed to testify in person, and the original "trial" deposition will not be used. I personally feel that living testimony is bettert for a Jury ... but that is just my way of thinking. - Thanks, Amazing

• avishai
    avishai
    I hope to be alive ... because then I would be allowed to testify in person, and the original "trial" deposition will not be used. I personally feel that living testimony is bettert for a Jury ... but that is just my way of thinking. - Thanks, Amazing

Are you sick?

• codeblue
    codeblue

Thanks for the update Amazing....I sure have missed your posts.

Congrats on all your hard work!!!

Codeblue

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Hi Avishai,

Are you sick?

At first, I thought you were being sarcastic ... then I realized that you were wondering about my health. That is the weakness of the written word at times ... I supposed the cause of some flame wars.

Anyway ... yes, I have heart disease in advanced stages ... I had a massive heart attack in May of 2002 ... as bad as it can get according to the ER doctor ... the doctors found 17 blockages in my heart arteries ... they cleared the three that closed off and caused my heart attack. They "Stented" one of those three with the wire mesh to prevent it from closing again. I need by-pass operation(s) to clear all the blockages ... so the doctors have given me a short time ... in fact, I am living on borrowed time as I should have been dead by now according to my doctors.

Amazing

• avishai
    avishai

((((((Amazing))))))

Hang in there buddy! We love ya!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit