Amazing is back ... the Wheels of Justice have turned

by Amazing1914 124 Replies latest forum announcements

• codeblue
    codeblue

Amazing:

Please take good care of yourself.....it wasn't the same without your posts while you where on "assignment"...and it won't be the same here if your borrowed time goes up.

Codeblue

• bebu
    bebu

Amazing

This is sad news to me, to know that time is short.

I'm praying for you today...

For you, and for all your work; that like Simon in the temple, you won't die until you see what you have longed for.

bebu

• waiting
    waiting

aw hell amazing - you'll outlive a lot of us.....being righteously indignant with lots of information does that to people - makes 'em live longer.

(and I might add - that was a friendly elbow, sweetie.)

Congratulations on a Job Well Done! I don't hold my temper well..........so I'm *amazed* when reading somebody else has accomplished what I can't do (which is all too often btw.)

Thanks for posting this info - look forward to more!

waiting

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Amazing,

My uncle had serious heart problems including by-pass surgery. He was also diabetic and had a rare liver disease on top of his heart problems. He lived on borrowed time for 10 years. Keep positive and stay well.

Devon

• Panda
    Panda

Amazing, Will you get the bypass surgery? Gosh I've known a few fellas to live for YEARS and decades after the surgery. I'm thinking of one older elder who lived at least 20 years passed his by-pass. Panda

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

The fiercest enemy is the man with nothing to lose.We are the Watchtower's very own frankenstein monsters. http://www.dannyhaszard.com/brumley/brumley.htm Frankenstein :defined as the creature that turns on it's creator.What goes around comes around......

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Amazing...........I just read about your medical condition..........I want you to not buy into the limited knowledge that so many medical Dr.'s have..............what you have is serious, what has happened to you is serious.........my ex husband was 36 when they did quadruple bypass on him.........so, you know I know what I'm talking about..........he is doing great and just had a pacemaker put in about 2 years ago...........my mom has terminal congestive heart failure, the medical term for what ails her..........she too has a pacemaker............I could tell you the things she went thru and she is still living.........you know, Jim, that our mind and will are more powerful than we can believe or understand sometimes.............BTW, I got your message and will be calling today!

Love ya,

Terri

P.S. very apropos avatar...........a Knight!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

[[[[[JIM]]]]]

We are SO proud of you for your courage and tenacity. The admiration for what you've been through and are doing now makes more than a few hearts swell. On top of all this, despite ongoing health problems---you still stand as a beacon of light for many who CAN'T speak for themselves, and are to be highly commended. You're probably blushing by now, but this praise and our love, is MORE than well-deserved!

Thank you from all of us.

Hugs

Annie....also of the "BITE ME WATCHTOWER" Class

• simplesally
    simplesally

Take care of yourself, Amazing!

..........You know its funny they wanted our real names, I was so thinking it would be fun to change our names all the time, like use the names of the elders wives, he he.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    like use the names of the elders wives

LMAO... I bet a lot of these women will quickly discover just how quickly the Two Witness rule can be suspended when a witch hunt gets underway!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit