Amazing is back ... the Wheels of Justice have turned

by Amazing1914 124 Replies latest forum announcements

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Amazing1914, Those Bethel lawyers should be ashamed of themselves. It nauseates me to think that they believe they have God's backing. Their belief is that all should be dead except for them because they are Hovah Witnesses. I hope you kick thier asses in court. Expose thier abusive hate pictures in thier literature. Compare them go Osama Bin Laden and his sick thinking is equal to theirs.

• Deleted
    Deleted

Hi Amazing, glad to hear your health isn't too bad at the moment. It must be pretty painful to go through the legal grilling your experiencing. So on behalf of the poor souls who have no idea how malicious the WTS is I thank you for your supreme efforts. My name is on my profile so I guess I am small potatoes in the ApostoScheme of things. I have no idea if I have been disfellowshipped. I do know that my elder-neighbor has nothing to say to me tho. So as always I have this to say: All Along The Watchtower, told a pack of lies, broken hearts and promises, so much wasted time. All the very best to you in The Cause! Glen James 791 NE Foothills Dr, Estacada OR 97023 (503-789-1017)

• rondoggy
    rondoggy

Amazing1914,

Well then since they are monitoring sites such as this and know the identities of people or wish to know....

Let me give them a little to look at:

My real name is Ron Owens, I was a member of the Princeton, WV congregation of JW's.

I dare them to contact me. Or to have the elders from the Princeton Cong. I do not fear these demonically influenced, Pharisaic men. They can do me no harm as I do not care. I devoted most of my life to this false religious cult and hope that they come after me.

If they are watching right at this moment I have a yahoo group they may wish to view:

http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/exjwinwestva

Haa Haa Haa...... come on big boys of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

Your not backed by God, nor do you represent God in any way shape or form.

Thanks amazing for sharing that with us. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

I commend the attorney's, the victims, Bill Bowen, Silent Lambs and all others who stand against this giant Satanic monster known as Jehovah's Witnesses ( aka- The Watchtower).

Praise God and maybe this is what was meant in Revelation....

And down the Great Dragon was Hurled!!!!!

Ron

• Pistoff
    Pistoff
    by more and more pi$$ed off ex-Witnesses

Hehe...........so true

P

• booby
    booby

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest