Amazing is back ... the Wheels of Justice have turned

by Amazing1914 124 Replies latest forum announcements

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Hello Everyone, I am back from underground ... I have more to tell you than you can imagine ... I cannot use my old screen handle for now, but we are working on that, and it will be restored as soon as Simon and I can get it done. So, Simon has allowed me to create a new screen name for the time being. The Wheels of Justice have turned!!! The information and experience is so fascinating and meaningful that I am compelled to post the details under my "Exit Series" as Parts 19, 20 and 21 and maybe more. If this does not help me close my exit healing, then nothing will ... and I will be forever condemned to ex-JW-dom !!! Anyway ... without delaying anymore ... I will give you the gist of what has been going on ... and then begin to post heavy details ... later: I have been working regularly with lawyers from the lawfirm of Love & Norris and other related lawfirms around the country to put together information, documentation, research, Affidavits, and a deposition ... the deposition was both a "discovery" and "Trial" type ... I will explain the difference later ... and if my health holds up and I don't die, then I will continue to do more of this type of activity for these and other lawfirms that become associated with this issue. The last three days I have been working intently on the deposition with lawyers for the Plaintiffs (victims of child molestation among Jehovah's Witnesses) and lawyers for the Defendants (Watchtower Bible & Tract Society, et al) ... the Watchtower lawyers were both non-JW attorneys from the state in which law suits have been filed for many Plaintiffs, and also an attorney from Watchtower Bethel in New York. I was grilled intensely ... I had to give up a lot dignity and privacy ... I have nothing to gain, but a lot to lose ... yet, for the victims, it was worth it ... I am a molestation victim, my sister and brother are molestation victims ... my ex-wife was a molestation victim ... and many non-relatives are as well ... many of these non-relatives became victims while they were Jehovah's Witnesses and the prepetrators were also Jehovah's Witnesses ... so this is a near and dear issue for me and many of those I love and others I knew well ... and many I did not know well, but I strongly relate to what they experienced ... and anything that will help their situation is what I am willing to do. During my "Trial" phase, in giving some testimony, I got to stare right straight into the eyes of the Watchtower Bethel attorney (a Jehovah's Witness) and speak from a position of strength and rightness ... and he had no power, he could only listen to me ... and weigh what was said in his own conscience. During the "Discovery" phase the Defense attorneys got to delve into anything and everything to get under my skin ... they tried ... and a few times, things got a little testy ... but in the end ... they did not get to me ... frankly, I can now see that, in my opinion, Watchtower cares only for itself and they have no feelings for the victims or their responsibility toward the victims. Also ... Watchtower monitors this and other sites ... and during the deposition, they asked for my screen name on JWD ... yep ... they are watchting ... and they watch other ex-JW sites ... so I have more to say on this ... and they can read it too ... because anything I say here may go on the record too. They wanted some of your real life names (see my comments below to Blondie that adds to this) ... they wanted to know all they could about ex-JW activities, which was asked of me ... and I was asked point blank if I was an "Apostate" ... yes, they even used this opportunity, while dealing with molestation issues, to take a side trip into ex-JW activities ... that is where their concerns seem to sit ... they wanted to know about BRCI, about posting forums, and even my visits with Ray Franz, former member of their Governing Body ... I think that they may be a little nervous ... and they should be ... in my opinion that is. I never dreamed in a million years that my 25 years of association and membership in the Watchtower organization would end up in a large conference room ... sitting at the end of a long table with a camera recording my every word, a separate tape recorder running ... a court recorder typing away ... as I testified about how the Watchtower fails to properly deal with child molesters ... my 25 years as a JW flashed before eyes as I was facing these people ... court recorder, videographer ... attorneys ... stacks of books and documents, exhibits, and even a file* with my letters and judicial actions against me ... all there ... all of my devotion, service, faith, Bible Studies, Eldership, door-to-door activity, my very life-style came down to this ... but ... this bitter-sweet deal at least has some Justice on the horizon ... * Yes ... they have a file on me ... I will detail more of this later ... you will not want to miss this one ... believe me!!! Don't let that recently lost case in Minnesota bother you ... it was a very sad set back ... but there are bigger cases in other states ... and more cases on the way ... and, in time, Justice will prevail ... Sorry to cut this short ... but, I must go for now ... have dinner ... some scotch, a cigar ... and contemplate the cosmos. ... as always ... stay tuned ... for Part 19: The Empire Returns ! Amazing

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Well, so much for the betting pool here that had you fishing in the bahamas!

Thanks for the update and welcome back!

• shotgun
    shotgun

Amazing1914...very original BTW.... I'm so glad your back...

Oh Hi to all the brothers at bethel as well...hope your having fun in your spiritual Paradise.

Thanks for the update....It boggles the mind...how can they sit through all that and still believe God backs them...

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Wow, thx for the update Amazing!

Nice to have you back

• Mulan
    Mulan

I guess they know who I am then. No need trying to hide my identity, since my real name is here.

• bebu
    bebu

I am looking forward with eager anticipation for your next installments, as is everyone else here, I'm sure.

Keep healthy; we need someone Amazing around here like you!

bebu

• kat2u
    kat2u

Wow !!! Sounds like you have been very busy in a good cause.I hope that the wear that im sure this takes on you can help to be disbursed somewhat by all of us.

To your health

• Puternut
    Puternut

Welcome back Amazing

I was well aware of the bethel lawyers watching many of these sites. I suggest everyone use caution, and do private emails, to individuals rather than public posting, regarding anything pertaining to child abuse cases.

Puternut

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Damn!!! Does that mean I'm busted

Great to see you back, and in rude health, Jim.
    Keep up the battle!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

((((((((((Amazing)))))))) I can see why you havent been able to be around as much. You sure have been busy and for the best cause there is for us EX JW's. I thank you for that. I thank you for the post I read when I first came here by you,,,,they really helped my exit mentally.

Hugsssssss and welcome back, Dede

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit