Amazing is back ... the Wheels of Justice have turned

by Amazing1914 124 Replies latest forum announcements

• Satanus
    Satanus

You picked you screen name very appropriately. Simply amazing.

SS

• Angharad
    Angharad

Welcome back Amazing

Good job

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Amazing,

I am new here and have just recently exited after 20+ years. I applaud your strength and courage in standing up to this evil empire. I was never an immoral person by WT standards, in fact I am a person who displayed many Christian qualities and always strived to treat others with love and respect. But the Org chewed me up and spit me out pushing me to the brink of suicide. If it was not for this board and the help of other non-JWs I may not be here today to write this post.

To any WT lurkers out there--if there is a God out there he will be holding you accountable for all the needless pain and agony that you have inflicted upon myself, my family and countless others. I have seen many innocent people hurt and injured by your selfish control of our lives.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Thanks, Amazing, for all that you're doing for so many, and at great cost to yourself I'm sure. I do hope you take care of yourself! We definitely need you around for a long time yet!

• Simon
    Simon

Well done Amazing ... good to have you back !

WT Lurkers: Awe, do the widdle followers of fools not have a clue what's going on or what we have planned? Your past is about to catch up with you. There's a storm coming and you ain't got no shelter pal !

• happehanna
    happehanna

Thank you Amazing thankyou.

• reboot
    reboot

(((((Thankyou))))) Amazing, you really are......and please look after yourself in all this.

• zev
    zev

• Golf
    Golf

Amazing 1914 sounds good to me, why change it? It brings back plenty of memories. I would love to have sit and watch your tennis match with the WT lawyers.

I've sent oodles of letters to the Org. about my experience and all I got back in reply were a few sentences and not encouraging at that. If I get treated in this manner, what about others?

The org. is starting to do 'damage control' but kind of late. The damage is global and as calm as they seem to be, this problem (pedophilia) is a big for them, not to mention the UN.

Your on the right track and hopefully an interesting book can come out of it.

Guest 77

• mouthy
    mouthy

They wanted some of your real life names ..>>>>.Well I hope you gave them Mine>> Grace Gough..

Alive & well!!! Great work Amazing--This is not only for YOU!!!! It is for ALL that have been contaminated by the Watchtower & its Cronies.I tip my hat to you man..... (((HUGS))

Thanks alot..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit