Amazing is back ... the Wheels of Justice have turned

by Amazing1914 124 Replies latest forum announcements

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Siccum, boy Siccum.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Again you live up to your name both in your physical ability to accomplish this and in your emotional strength to carry it through.

Bravo and anxiously awaiting your info

• Aztec
    Aztec

((((((Amazing))))) I missed you!

~Aztec

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Glad to see you've come in from the cold, Amazing!

I was thinking about you just today; wondering how much longer you would be "on assignment."

Rust never sleeps.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Jim,

I applaud your desire and your courage to do this for so many people whom you have never met. The WT should take a cue from you on the real meaning of "love".

growedup

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Keep up the fine fight!

*waves to Watchtower stooges*

• willyloman
    willyloman

Your courage is just, well... amazing.

Reading this, I thought of Martin Luther at the Diet of Worms (appropriately named) and the grilling he underwent in 1521. "Here I stand; I can do no other."

Now we have a modern day hero. May the great spirit bless you.

• onacruse
  • Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Amazing, welcome back, hon! I'm glad you've made it back here where all is well with our world! After reading about the Dubs monitoring this site, I couldn't resist taking my bow to them! Thanks for keeping on, Amazing! Thanks for exposing how rotten they really are!

Terri

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Welcome back Jim. I missed your Governing Buzzards series.

They wanted some of your real life names ... they wanted to know all they could about ex-JW activities which was asked of me ... and I was asked point blank if I was an "Apostate" ... yes, they even used this opportunity to deal with molestation issues to take a side trip into ex-JW activities ... that is where their concerns seem to sit ... they wanted to know about BRCI, about posting forums, and even my visits with Ray Franz, former member of their Governing Body ... I think that they may be a little nervous ... and they should be ... in my opinion that is.

Well, this just confirms how desperate they really are.

Hey Watchtower! Are you reading this? I never was a JW, never studied to be one, and don't have an family that are JW's. You don't scare me or control me.

Devon McBride

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit