Amazing is back ... the Wheels of Justice have turned

by Amazing1914 124 Replies latest forum announcements

• blondie
    blondie

Just watch your health, Amazing. Your ticker gave you a warning. You have to stay alive and speaking.

Blondie

• joenobody
    joenobody

Thank you Jim - I really appreciate your candor, but admire your guts.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Amazing,

I'm stunned by this. Even though we've talked about the society being worried about what happens here and amongst ex-JWs it never truly hit home.

Sincerely I want to say Thank You - if it wasn't for people like you, we wouldn't be making anywhere near the impact that we (obviously) are.

Watchtower: Will you not now show love and do something right? Are you so arrogant? Why not re-read your own publications about repentance.

Sirona

• detective
    detective
    They wanted some of your real life names ...

Now that's funny!

If they wanted to know, they could just ask. My name is Ciro Aucilino. Sorry if I misspelled it, I sometimes get confused- you know, all that spirit-guiding occasionally jumbles my brain.

Are they for real with that idiocy? Just how would you know that I, Gerrit Losch (aka J.R. Brown), am who I say that I am? Have they not figured out that I, Fred Franz, could easily misrepresent myself as say, Don Adams, if I wanted to. And the reality is that you, as a participant of this discussion board, have no way of knowing if I really am the Joseph Rutherford that I say that I am without doing substantial, intensive investigation. I mean, I could just be using Pastor Russell's computer when he is not around and actually be William Malenfant. But really, my name is Dan Sydlik. And you can believe me, because why would a guy named Max Larson lie?

How stupid are they?

Yours,

Teddy Jaracz

p.s. rock on, amazing! Go get 'em!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Welcome Back Amazing, and Thank you.

Metatron said about the WTBTS

We're your worst nightmare come true: a decentralized, ad hoc group of cyber-guerillas

who are being joined daily, by more and more pi$$ed off ex-Witnesses, who collectively

seek your ruin.

Amen
  • calamityjane
    calamityjane

Alright Amazing!! Welcome back

cj

• badboy
    badboy

GOOD 2 HAVE U BACK,AMAZING.

WONDERED WHAT HAD HAPPENED

• IT Support
    IT Support

Hi Jim,

Congratulations, that's a superb thing you're doing.

Regards,

Ken

• kls
    kls

Amazing, just when i was going to start a joke thread about you,ya come back. What can i say,you have done so much for so many people and you have been belittled and you'r life exposed to help other's, and we know you have poor health to deal with. You are a wonderful amazing person. All i can say is i will probably never meet you in person but i am glad to know you .KLS

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

WATCHTOWER LURKERS:

Matthew 24:5 - For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and they will lead many astray.

Mark 13:6 - Many will come in my name, saying, 'I am he!' and they will lead many astray.

Luke 21:8 - And he said, "Take heed that you are not led astray; for many will come in my name, saying, 'I am he!' and, 'The time is at hand!' Do not go after them.

You DO realize these scriptures are speaking about YOU, don't you?!?! Please stop and make penance now. Later will be too late. Remember the following:

Matthew 7:22-29 22 On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?' 23 And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.' 24 "Every one then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house upon the rock; 25 and the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. 26 And every one who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house upon the sand; 27 and the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell; and great was the fall of it." 28 And when Jesus finished these sayings, the crowds were astonished at his teaching, 29 for he taught them as one who had authority, and not as their scribes.

Do not cry like those n the scripture above. It will be too late. What you don't understand is that we are not afraid of you. You are the ones that should be afraid. YOU are the evildoers and you don't even know it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit