Amazing is back ... the Wheels of Justice have turned

by Amazing1914 124 Replies latest forum announcements

• toreador
    toreador

Its good to hear you are doing well and keeping up the fine fight. I hope you dont overextend yourself at the risk of your health. Keep in mind you will do no one any good if you keel over. Here is to you my friend. I hope to see you maybe at the next BRCI again.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Amazing,

So glad that you are back and are doing well. It is enlightening to see that the WT is only concerned about covering their own backsides. I hope that the world will soon see what the WT has been covering up for so long. Keep fighting my friend. We are all behind you.

Mr. Shakita

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Good to have you back posting Amazing1914,

Glad to have you past that phase and on to the next.

You know, if the WT lawyers feel threatened by BRCI and R. Franz, don't you think they are about a decade behind? Goofy

Jst2laws

• Valis
    Valis

w00t!

• onacruse
    onacruse
    They wanted some of your real life names ...

Thanks for the heads up!

I've just changed my profile.

Barney

• acsot
    acsot

WOW!!!

Were you nervous? I can't even imagine going through that!

Big hugs from Ac!

• Dawn
    Dawn

Terrific! Glad to have you back Jim.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

You've done a helluva good thing Jim. You have a PM and email.

To WTS lurkers: Bite me.

• metatron
    metatron

Since you Bethel lawyer types are monitoring this board, allow me to correct

some of your centralized and somewhat paranoid thinking about 'apostates'.

Stop looking for a central person or persons opposing you. You're making the same

mistake that the late Soviet government made in trying to understand Western countries.

They couldn't figure out the flow of authority because they were so obsessed with a

strict centralized governance. While 'Brother Ray' 's books may be helpful to understand

the byzantine inner workings of the Watchtower, he isn't controlling us.

Like it or not, here's the cold truth about your opposition: we're highly decentralized

and ,often, don't know each other's names. We're united in opposing YOU - often after

many years of heartache and pain - that makes many of us angry enough to spend $

and time trying to weaken your totalitarian structure.

We're your worst nightmare come true: a decentralized, ad hoc group of cyber-guerillas

who are being joined daily, by more and more pi$$ed off ex-Witnesses, who collectively

seek your ruin.

Have a nice day,

metatron

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Amazing, Amazing!!!

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit