Amazing is back ... the Wheels of Justice have turned

by Amazing1914 124 Replies latest forum announcements

• dustyb
    dustyb

amazing, this bud's for you

and WTS lurkers, these fingers are for you... .!..<0_o> ..!.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Thanks for the update.There are many more with you than against you my friend.

And as for you Watch Tower monitors, I slaved for over thirty years, just try and invade my privacy, just try it, and you will pay big time where it hurts you the most.

Go ahead,make my day.When I am ready you will know who I am.I will come to you.

Blueblades

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hey WTS....

• blondie
    blondie

They wanted some of your real life names ... they wanted to know all they could about ex-JW activities which was asked of me ... and I was asked point blank if I was an "Apostate" ... yes, they even used this opportunity to deal with molestation issues to take a side trip into ex-JW activities ... that is where their concerns seem to sit ... they wanted to know about BRCI, about posting forums, and even my visits with Ray Franz, former member of their Governing Body ... I think that they may be a little nervous ... and they should be ... in my opinion that is.
    My question is, what "did" you tell them. You've said they wanted our real life names; did you share what you know or were you able to shield people? What did you tell them about BRCI or were you able to decline? The function of BRCI is some assurance of anonymity. Of course, if a JW wanted to "infiltrate" and report back to Bethel, I suppose it couldn't be avoided totally. What were you required to answer? I may have missed the point, but who called you to be deposed? The WTS or did you initiate this? Blondie (a fader who is wondering)

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Hi All,

I am working on my second scotch ... nursing it slowly ... and having comtemplated the cosmos ... I decided to see what's going on on JWD ... I appreciate all your PMs and comments here ... by tomorrow or Friday I will start posting more details ... there is a lot ... and some of it you not only want to know ... you need to know about the Watchtower ... things that are new to me ... I am still trying to take it all in ... and I will need to talk to lawyers about it.

I also will post some thanks to certain individuals who helped me in this process ...

There is a lot going on ... and so much more needed ... but certain important ground was covered the last few days ... and right now it all seems like a blur ... mmm ... with a little help from Johnny Walker Black and Red.

Right now on CBS 60 Minutes in Chicago time is a story about child molestation ... this madness has to end folks ... or at least get reduced ... gawd ...

Thanks again for all your kind words. - Amazing

PS: Blondie,

My question is, what "did" you tell them. You've said they wanted our real life names; did you share what you know or were you able to shield people? What did you tell them about BRCI or were you able to decline?
    I was under sworn oath ... however, I mentioned well known names of published ex-JW authors, because I could recall those names ... being on the spot, I was not able to recall the real names of others ... AND ... I wold have not disclosed them, because I would have invoked the need to protect people from being harmed by the Watchtower Society ... since this was a "discovery" deposition ... I would not in any way cause harm.
    The function of BRCI is some assurance of anonymity. Of course, if a JW wanted to "infiltrate" and report back to Bethel, I suppose it couldn't be avoided totally.
    Yes, and active JWs who are Watchtower moles do attend BRCI for the Society ... they certainly knew about my talks there.
    What were you required to answer?
    In the "Discovery" phase is where the most ofthese types of questions were asked ... and I think I had discretion to decline ... but I would have to have good reason.
    I may have missed the point, but who called you to be deposed? The WTS or did you initiate this?
    The victims, through their attorneys sought my Deposition ... and I wholeheartedly accepted.
    Amazing ... still numb from all this.
  • acsot
    acsot

okay dumb question: what's BRCI??

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Hi Acsot,

BRCI is "Bible Research and Commentary International" ... it was founded by several fromer jehovah's Witnesses many years ago ... its purpose is to provide support and assistance to Jehovah's Witnesses who have questions and concerns, or who are exiting and need support ... they meet at conference once a year, usually in Illinois ... but attendees comes from all over the USA, Canada, Mexico, Europe and other parts of the world ... even Russia! ... it is a very nice gathering ... there are various programs done in different style to make them lively and interesting ... while not a founder, Ray Franz used to attend when he was able to travel ... and others are there, like Jim Penton, author of "Apocalypse Delayed" one of the finest histories on the religion ever produced ... up there with Crisis of Conscience ... Jim was disfellowshipped for this book ... and there are many others, like former Circuit Overseer, Ron Frye ... and more ...

Were you nervous? I can't even imagine going through that!

No ... I was never nervous ... somehow, this was so right that I was released from any fear or controlling feeling from the Watchtower ... but I felt upset at times ... some of my expressions are passionate on the video Deposition ... and at times I felt sick and hurt ... it was utterly unbelievable ... each time I thought Watchtower was at a new low, I found an even lower place for them.

Amazing

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Welcome back Amazing !!!

Enjoy your scotch !! You deserve to chill for a bit now !!

XW

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome back Amazing1914! This is wonderfully amazing news!!

I have so many emotional feelings after reading this thread. My first knowledge of WTS covering up sexual abuse at the Congregational level was when I was in a group of "sisters"? doing recovery work for Adult Children of Alcoholics. Our stories were written about in the Awake May 22, 1992. Rather than to detract from your story Amazing1914, I will only say to any of you from the WTS monitoring this board, shame on you! You re-rape everyone of us with your lies and cover ups, it's disgraceful, shameful and vile.........you are from your father the devil.

I with many others look forward to the WTS's day of reckoning!

My hats off to you Amazing1914 you are doing something absolutely incredible and I humbly thank you.

Cheers!

Kate

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Amazing I want to thank you for the great work you are doing.

And for the retards in Bethel lurking and reading all this, you are cowards, criminals, and ultimately finished.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit